US kills Iran's General Soleimani

Soldato
Then you are the bright example of what I wrote. Thank you. You made my case.
I'm glad you feel your posts on this forum have so much weight, it's good to be confident. Your posts consist many assertions though and you are allowing your bias to cloud your judgment somewhat.

I've already said that I think the Iranians essentially handed him over by leaking his whereabouts anyway, since he was becoming powerful and probably as much a problem than an asset. If this was the case then the whole event makes more sense in terms of the audacity to shoot him and the events that unfolded and how they were played out immediately after.

Soldato
I'm glad you feel your posts on this forum have so much weight, it's good to be confident. Your posts consist many assertions though and you are allowing your bias to cloud your judgment somewhat.

I've already said that I think the Iranians essentially handed him over by leaking his whereabouts anyway, since he was becoming powerful and probably as much a problem than an asset. If this was the case then the whole event makes more sense in terms of the audacity to shoot him and the events that unfolded and how they were played out immediately after.

There was no leaking of whereabouts as he was officially invited to Iraq.

Soldato
Doesn't really give much away in terms of location at any given time, though, does it? I doubt the US intel amounted to "He's coming to Iraq". If it did they were very lucky to hit him with a single missile :p
Indeed. Which is the reason I believe that his movement details were positively provided. Here are his whereabouts, we'll "retaliate" with a strike on Al Assad to appease our hardliners, etc.

Soldato
Since General Soleimani only came to be known to most since he was struck, let's take time to study what we knew about him long before he came to his demise. Most notably, his promotion of Shia Militia Groups operating in Iraq against coalition and Iraqi forces. Not only that, but the export of weapons to Houthi forces in Yemen and all indications that he was helping engineer escalated attacks against US diplomatic targets. Not only was he a legitimate target during Trumps office but he was also viable through other offices before Trump. You guys can single out the current POTUS as much as you like, regardless of your bias, it was the state that wanted him gone for some time.

https://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/382a3b08-dc0c-4b3a-8703-90d9f37b8b26

Caporegime
The guy, a General of the sovereign country of Iran, was invited by the SOVEREIGN COUNTRY OF IRAQ in official talks to discuss how to eradicate the left overs of ISIS in the country.

Well perhaps he should have stuck to doing that and he wouldn't have been killed... remember the US forces are there at the invitation of the SOVEREIGN COUNTRY OF IRAQ too, yet this bloke and his Shia militia buddies thought it's OK to kill them... if he's cool with killing them then Iran can't really complain too much if he and a Shia militia leader get killed in return.

Perhaps it might be better if they cut it out... because now the US has sent a message that they'll be targeted directly if they carry on with their previous antics.

Soldato
The guy, a General of the sovereign country of Iran, was invited by the SOVEREIGN COUNTRY OF IRAQ in official talks to discuss how to eradicate the left overs of ISIS in the country.

As for "plotting against USA", spare me the propaganda. There is no proof at all. Also find me a Shia "terrorist" and then come back to me. Just pick any of those who killed people in UK alone, as they are pretty few, or those responsible for the 9/11 attack, or in the ranks of organizations like ISIS, Taliban etc. You will find all these are Sunnis at best or Wahhabists at worse. Both sects originating from Saudi Arabia, or religious parts of countries the leaders we overthrew had them in check. Because that religious belief, was always dangerous for the peace in ME and the world for over the last 1000 years.

According to EU, the UK is plotting against the EU. Should they be allowed to send drones start killing Brexit politicians? Because that's what you talking about. How about send some drones kill a Russian general then? Is Russia any different to Iran? How about a North Korean or a Chinese General?
Maybe because we would start losing Generals in droves also? Or maybe because any escalation this little island will disappear from the map and all it's inhabitants on it, a capability Iran doesn't have yet?

If so, is this any different than bullying and Mafia tactics then? Is this any different than the bullying actions of Nazi Germany in Central Europe during the 1930s before WWII?

I wrote several times. The average British person lack of history knowledge is so big, that repeats the same mistakes the German populace did in the 1930s and we collectively support our countries, who have become the very evil our grandfathers fought against in WWII.

We have allowed them to impose on us surveillance that Gestapo, KGB and Stazi would be impressed with and laughing at the irony. We have allowed them to reduce our freedom of speech, making anything like this post above too "radical" and "dangerous". Yet what is dangerous about? Pointing the obvious?

When people are afraid their own governments live in tyranny my friend.

There is quite a lot of info on what he was up to and this guy has been known about for years. The US doesn't just blow people up for no reason...

Soldato
The US doesn't just blow people up for no reason...

giphy.gif

Caporegime
There is quite a lot of info on what he was up to and this guy has been known about for years. The US doesn't just blow people up for no reason...
You absolutely sure about that Nasher?? 110% certain, stake your life on it??
And lol at you claiming that Soleimani was known for quite some time:p. No one had heard of him until a certain orange POS decided to cause a distraction from his impending impeachment and outright kill him.

Seriously who heard of this guy before ‘Murica took him out??

Soldato
You absolutely sure about that Nasher?? 110% certain, stake your life on it??
And lol at you claiming that Soleimani was known for quite some time:p. No one had heard of him until a certain orange POS decided to cause a distraction from his impending impeachment and outright kill him.

Seriously who heard of this guy before ‘Murica took him out??

The revolutionary guard (led by this guy) have been around for ages causing chaos in Iraq and surrounding region. Iran is trying to drive the US out and subvert Iraq.

Caporegime
The revolutionary guard (led by this guy) have been around for ages causing chaos in Iraq and surrounding region.
Well yes the revolutionary guard of Iran has been around for quite some time.

What I’m saying or asking is before Trump decided to take him out, how many of the general public knew about him compared to the likes of Osama Bin Laden??

Back
Top Bottom