*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Associate
Can't decide from their wording if they hadn't realised how complicated their game world was going to be or they hadn't realised how many bugs they were going to have to find and fix.

Associate
Damn! I bought a 2080 Super in anticipation. Now they'll probably optimise it for the next generation of GPUs :D

Ah well, I bought myself a Switch lite over Christmas and am rediscovering The Witcher 3 on it (and it's awesome to be able to play it anywhere), so I've got some CDPR and Zelda goodness and to be getting on with.

Still I won't pretend I'm not gutted though....

Soldato
Can't decide from their wording if they hadn't realised how complicated their game world was going to be or they hadn't realised how many bugs they were going to have to find and fix.

The latter would be my guess. If they've got this far through QA and determined that they need several more months testing, it's probably indicative that they've found some rather serious issues.

Caporegime
On the bright side, maybe there will be a greater chance for a new graphics card to get released so we can crank up the detail even further. :)

Back
Top Bottom