What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Just finished The Mandolorian. Overall I really enjoyed it but I feel like the episodes could have benefited by being longer. Each episode is a mostly self contained story but the episodes are so short that it often feels a bit rushed and they always end with the bow neatly tied on the events of the episode. I also wasn't a fan of Cara Dune, can't stand that forced feeling badass character, always comes across as a bit cringy.

Soldato
The Outsider. First two episodes really had me hooked.

I won't say anything else in case I accidentally **** it up for someone else, but if you're really impatient and want to know what's going on then.

Why the **** would you look in here? Watch the damn show.

Soldato
Last week I was pondering around Prime and decided to finally watch TWD. I'm quite impressed with it and already on the penultimate episode of season 2. I understand it eventually goes downhill but I'm happy to roll with a few seasons till it bores me.

Soldato
Last week I was pondering around Prime and decided to finally watch TWD. I'm quite impressed with it and already on the penultimate episode of season 2. I understand it eventually goes downhill but I'm happy to roll with a few seasons till it bores me.

Love zombies..................

TWD, the first few seasons were amazing TV, but yes, it goes downhill and becomes baddy of the week/season :(

Fear the Walking Dead is also very good, first 3 seasons anyway. Goes to the start of the outbreak.

Black Summer - short episodes, but very good.

Z Nation, i enjoyed this, but more comedy than gore.

Soldato
I struggle to see how anyone who likes TWD could like FTWD, it’s just complete crap by comparison - bad acting, terrible storyline and unlikeable characters you don’t want to root for.

Soldato
Currently watching Suburra on Netflix, came across it looking for something else :)

Basic synopsis, several criminal elements are trying to secure a piece of valuable real estate from the Catholic church.

Soldato
I struggle to see how anyone who likes TWD could like FTWD, it’s just complete crap by comparison - bad acting, terrible storyline and unlikeable characters you don’t want to root for.

FTWD - i loved the first season. We are actually in cities seeing the outbreak start, not like TWD atm living out in the hills growing vegetables! But now Fear has caught up in the timeline to Walking, it is very poor, especially now it has become The Morgan Show.

Soldato
Just started to watch V Wars...it's ok so far nothing to really rave about at this point but only a couple of episodes in. Have also started Raising Dion which is quite interesting. (Though I am finding the kid a tad annoying, i dont know why lol)

Soldato
6 episodes into Treadstone now.

I mean, it's Bourne in series format. Good solid Bourne fare with a decent cast, good pacing, and good ass kicking. Complete with the usual overly earnest moralising.

Associate
Finished second season of Castle Rock and loved it even more than the first, amazing and brilliantly brought together from the first season.
Reminds me a bit of the John Carpenter movie Prince of Darkness, very similar.

Soldato
Finally getting into The Witcher now. There are still bits where I don't understand what they're on about but I stuck with it and on episode 3 finally got interested.

Also just seen Altered Carbon season 2 is out 27th Feb

Have finished all of Raising Dion and it was good (also had an episode that finally got me hooked)

Wondering what else to get into, have seen one episode of Messiah but I kept falling asleep :o

Soldato
Yeah, finished 'The Witcher' and honestly I think they were trying to be too clever for their own good. Three different timelines that they just jump about all over... why? It just confuses things. Maybe they were trying to copy Westworld?

Back
Top Bottom