Horizon Zero Dawn

Soldato
And that's my PS4 going on the MM. I basically kept it just to finish this, but still haven't got around to it.

Please Sony, more of this.

Soldato
hmmmm... there were rumours going around not so long ago about a VR version being worked on too, I can dream, right? :D

Soldato
OP
I hope it’s the first of many. Infamous Second Son really needs extra resolution and FPS.

That would be great as well. It's not as good of a game, but I think my opinion of that is again coloured by how awful it is to be low fov + gamepad controls for a fast-paced TPS. The guy did say there's more PS4 exclusives coming to PC though, but I guess we won't find out any time soon.

HZD was the only one I really wanted, but I'd say Bloodborne as a 2nd would be great and I'd need no others.

Associate
If true, Sony have finally woken up. Get your games on PC, otherwise they won't be be played. I'm not buying another box just to play a couple of exclusives.

Resetera is probably in meltdown mode as we speak. LMAO.

Soldato
Seems my PS4 purchase was a waste of money. It came with Bloodborne and The Order: 1886 and some store credit I used to buy HELLDIVERS. I got Nioh and Horizon Zero Dawn as gifts. That's all the games I have. All of them multiplat except Order: 1886, the game I have just because it was bundled in.

Associate
Now the question is, which digital store are they going to released it on?

Epic, Steam, MS or Blizzard!?!?!

Good time for Sony to do PSN for PC!?!??
My money would be on either Epic paying them for first dibs and Steam getting it later or for Sony using a modified version of their PS Now for PC platform to create a new storefront that they can manage.
Either way, don't mind if we get to play more of these great games on PC as well as consoles... hopefully God of War will follow.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Recently completed it on my PR4 Pro and OLED tv. Great game and I am happy to see it coming to PC. The graphics are awesome and the HDR effects are great. Will grab it when it is on deep discount to add to my steam collection in a couple of years :D

I wonder if the sequel which is probably going to either be a PS5 launch title or a 2021 release will be a timed PS5 exclusive or release on all platforms at once? Get the feeling it will be the former, but who knows. Even if it comes out on PC at the same time I will still likely play it on my PS5 in the living room on my OLED in HDR vs my SDR monitor. But nice to have the option :)

Seems my PS4 purchase was a waste of money. It came with Bloodborne and The Order: 1886 and some store credit I used to buy HELLDIVERS. I got Nioh and Horizon Zero Dawn as gifts. That's all the games I have. All of them multiplat except Order: 1886, the game I have just because it was bundled in.

I recently got my PS4 Pro. Had so much fun on it that it has already paid for itself. No regrets. Played HZD and now on Spider-Man which is a lot of fun. Next up God of War! :D

Back
Top Bottom