US: The Flash (2014)

Soldato
I have Sky so I can watch the Supergirl, Flas and Arrrow crossover episodes. But don’t know about Legends assume it will be on Sky. Where can I catch Batwoman and Black Lightn8ng episodes in UK?

And yes Flash is getting really dumb with lazy script writing. Arrow seems to have bounced back a little but suffers as above.

Permabanned
Are you sure Black Lightning is in the crossover as it does have a Ep with that title but not crossover.

9 Mon Dec 09, 2019 The Book of Resistance: Chapter Four: Earth Crisis

AFAIK it is 5 parts called "Crisis on Infinite Earths" so the usual 4 shows then new addition of the crappy Batwoman show.

Associate
Having watched the first three parts of the "crisis" chain, I have realised how bad the TV Arrowverse really is (Arrow used to be my favourite show back in the beginning and Flash was OK if you skipped all the sentimental rubbish).

What got me was the whole "Oliver will die" build up that was going on through this and last season only to throw his life away stupidly "I'm staying behind to stop the ghost thingys... oops, I've run out of arrows.. aarghh". Note to self, if you every want to sacrifice yourself to save the universe, check your ammo first - even though you may have a quiver of never ending arrows (until the plot Gods say no that is)!

Of course there is always the possibility he will pop back to life (well, they tried but he refused to 'resurrect').

And this wave that's travelling across the universe at "incredible" speed. Yet they can jump in a spaceship and outrun it?

And Superman peeps, you really ought to build escape pods capable of holding something a bit bigger than a baby (and more than one for the entire planet)!

Anyway, as everywhere is now destroyed, it's obviously either a dream or time travel will save the day. Both a poor plot in my opinion!

XPE

XPE

Soldato
The leads from Batwoman and Super girl seem to be driving the crossover but the problem is they don't seem to have the screen presence to pull it off. There is also a pacing problem as the first episode felt rushed were as the 2nd felt dragged out. Overall I think it’s just too many characters to try and tell a story with and they are not using their strongest actors they have to do it.

Soldato
Up to the point now where I need to match the other series to carry on the Crisis story :(
Not sure I can bring myself to do it at the moment. Also I sware if Cisco pulls another Gadget out his arse to randomly fix a major threat i'll dump this show for good.

Soldato
Cameos have been the more interesting parts, even if YT spoiled most of them. Old shows, non CW DC shows, even the web shows. Credit where it's due as weak as the main shows have become they are throwing absolutely everything at this.

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Where can I catch Batwoman

You can't. For some reason no UK channel is airing Batwoman. Sky wanted it; to go along with Arrow/Flash/Supergirl/LoT, but for some reason CW sold the rights to someone else, but they won't give details as to who. So at the moment if you're in the UK, without resorting to 'other' methods, you can't see episode 2 of Crisis. Which is quite frankly a shambles taking the amount of build up they've been putting on this.

Soldato
As much as I detest what CW have done to Barry Allen in this incarnation, I simply can't be doing with his overly saccharine and whiny millennial attitude and the way he can easily get beaten down by people/metas he should be, for want of a better phrase, running circles around, I have to admit that that scene in the 4th Crisis episode with
Ezra Miller's Flash from the DCEU
made me smile.

Soldato
I geeked out in a spectacular way!!!

I know what you are saying about him getting beaten etc and I know it wouldn’t really be a great show if he just zoomed in got the baddie and out! I am hoping that Oliver “Unlocking” his true potential will elevate his abilities and power. I am guessing though that he was always able to do everything at his max power but he was holding himself back without knowing which could explain how he is beaten by certain characters.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
As much as I detest what CW have done to Barry Allen in this incarnation, I simply can't be doing with his overly saccharine and whiny millennial attitude and the way he can easily get beaten down by people/metas he should be, for want of a better phrase, running circles around, I have to admit that that scene in the 4th Crisis episode with
Ezra Miller's Flash from the DCEU
made me smile.

It was good in parts but overall the whole Crisis thing was not very well thought out. I got to be honest it was cringing at time. Dont think i be back watching any of the CW shows :(

Soldato
has the whole crisis thing finished now?

Totally killed this season of the flash for me. all the first few episodes were building up to crisis, then it happened and you started jumping series. Bad enough just watching the flash never mind all the others just to follow the story. Just can't be doing with it.

Soldato
has the whole crisis thing finished now?

Totally killed this season of the flash for me. all the first few episodes were building up to crisis, then it happened and you started jumping series. Bad enough just watching the flash never mind all the others just to follow the story. Just can't be doing with it.

Same. Forcing you to watch other shows just to make sense of it all while in the UK you can't even watch them all legally. Stupid!

I hate that Sky take a stupid long break in the middle as well - pushes people into looking for 'alternative watching', while those that don't risk hearing/seeing the spoilers.

I've found the whole thing badly executed and the episodes themselves to be of poor quality.

Soldato
im a little surprised that you didnt expect to have to watch at least some of the other shows related to the crossover? i mean, it's a crossover right? Just seems obvious to me.

Anyway, agreed, UK situation sucks. Still hasnt begun airing, still cant see batwoman's episode legally over here. though E4 have now picked the show up, no idea when it will air...it's a ****show, in other words.

edit: 25th of Feb for crisis ep3?

https://twitter.com/E_IrelandSmith/status/1217536016258564097

bit of a wait yet, then :o

Last edited:
Soldato
im a little surprised that you didnt expect to have to watch at least some of the other shows related to the crossover? i mean, it's a crossover right? Just seems obvious to me.

Anyway, agreed, UK situation sucks. Still hasnt begun airing, still cant see batwoman's episode legally over here. though E4 have now picked the show up, no idea when it will air...it's a ****show, in other words.

edit: 25th of Feb for crisis ep3?

https://twitter.com/E_IrelandSmith/status/1217536016258564097

bit of a wait yet, then :o

I didn't say that I didn't know. I just really hate the premise, I don't normally watch the other shows.

25th Feb :(

Soldato
exactly, they've basically used it all as a marketing tool to try and get people to watch their other shows that are less popular.

Back
Top Bottom