Desperate for Help Node 202 Case Build

Soldato
OK guys im building a ITX PC for my son but im struggling with the cabling in the Node 202 case, I am using the Silverstone SFX-L 700w PSU and the cables are the short set of Silverstones but I just can not seem to get the cables to fit. Just wondering if anyone knows how to build in this case or has some suggestions please.

Associate
Can you get some photos to show the problem. I have almost finished a Ryzen build in the 202 with the Fractal Design Integra psu, I have routed the psu cable differently because of putting 2x 120mm Be quite fans and a R9 290. Cable ties are very handy for keeping everything tidy.

Soldato
OP
Think im just going to get some custom length cables done as I can not see a way to get the psu even in with all the spare cable lengths i have.

Soldato
Think im just going to get some custom length cables done as I can not see a way to get the psu even in with all the spare cable lengths i have.
Hey Apem, have you tried contacting cablemods? They quoted me for my EVGA GQ 750 and wasn't hugely expensive if you just want a few cables. Is the PSU Modular??

Soldato
OP
Well hopefully coming not heard a thing from them and now they dont even recognise my email when i try to login to see whats going on hmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom