*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I can't reveal my source, but according to her they have struck a deal with Nvidia to release the game with their next gen cards. It also baught them extra time to add more to the game and further polish it apparently.

Soldato
Bit random, but after playing RDR2, Cyberpunks visuals (at least from what can be seen in the footage available), pales in comparison. Not that graphics make a game, but it just goes to show how opinion can change when presented with something so visually astounding.

Soldato
Bit random, but after playing RDR2, Cyberpunks visuals (at least from what can be seen in the footage available), pales in comparison. Not that graphics make a game, but it just goes to show how opinion can change when presented with something so visually astounding.
In their defense, this time around the video compression is quite taking away the image quality, but I don't think there is cause to worry, at least on the PC.
After seeing their first trailer the hype was kinda gone. I mean i'll do buy it and play it, but seeing the same ol' MMORPG style of gameplay with NPC levels, flying numbers and stuff, was... the death of passion, so to speak.
Anyway, hope they'll optimize the game properly at least.

Associate

I dunno, the graphics from the gameplay videos looked bang average to my eyes long before i played RDR2 on PC.

I've pretty much accepted that it's going to be very underwhelming in terms of visuals.

Associate
I can't reveal my source, but according to her they have struck a deal with Nvidia to release the game with their next gen cards. It also baught them extra time to add more to the game and further polish it apparently.

probably true, and them top end cards will probably be around £2200 a pop or more, still if they fix more bugs and polish the game we will hopefully get a more stable game at launch

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
probably true, and them top end cards will probably be around £2200 a pop or more, still if they fix more bugs and polish the game we will hopefully get a more stable game at launch
Lol. I actually made it up. With so much fake news out there these days, people just lap it up :p

What I can confirm however is, they certainly are trying to Polish it up as much as they can :D

RTX 3080ti: £2077
Lol.

Soldato
As others have said it’s better to delay and release a polish game than do a Ubisoft.

The annoyance for me is I am in the process of buying parts for a new PC for this game so I’m not sure to build it anyway or wait to see if anything worthwhile gets released in the meantime.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
As others have said it’s better to delay and release a polish game than do a Ubisoft.

The annoyance for me is I am in the process of buying parts for a new PC for this game so I’m not sure to build it anyway or wait to see if anything worthwhile gets released in the meantime.
You should absolutely wait. 3000 nvidia cards will be released, and will be close to ryzen 4000. There will also be mobos coming out with usb 3.2 and 4.

Soldato

I'd check your 'source' mate, as I can positively tell you that's not the reason. It may line up in the future, but it's not the deciding factor.

Soldato
Whilst I'd rather a late game than a buggy one, I did just pick up a 5700 on the Asus deal in preperation for the original release date. Don't need a beefier graphics for anything else, so it was a bit of a waste now with this delay.

hey ho

In a similar position here - did a big upgrade (basically a whole new system) over black Friday in preparation, but looks like I could have waited a bit :(

Ah well, gives me an extra 5 months to save for another new GPU... :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Apparently the issue is with getting to run on Xbox One (S). Wouldn't surprise me, seeing as to how potatoified Fallen Order got on that one & the huge streaming issues it has. Can't imagine it would be easier for a dense city like the one in CP2077.

https://www.altchar.com/game-news/c...t-gen-consoles-new-source-claims-aRRcH8e4RHYT
Ah shame. But I do think we will end up with a better launch game now as a result. 5 months is a big chunk of extra time to Polish :)

Back
Top Bottom