**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Conor is spent imo, just in it for a last bit of attention and a small amount of money considering what he's worth.
It's no coincidence this comeback is against a Cerrone who is 4-6 W-L in the last two years.

I like Cowboy but at 36 with a 50 fight career behind him, I can't help but feel he's nowhere near his peak anymore either.

He's the ideal match - a name they can sell but unlikely to walk in and destroy Conor in 30 seconds.

Caporegime
Conor looks in incredible shape to be fair, he's put the weight on properly ... if he still has the speed he had at 145, that along with precision and extra power with the weight = potential bad night for Cowboy.

Soldato
I think Connor looks good also, Cerrone record aside is still a savage, it's not an easy fight by any stretch but Connors style and pressure is something I don't see Cerrone dealing with.

Soldato
UFC 246

Main Card

Welterweight Conor McGregor vs. Donald Cerrone
Women's Bantamweight Holly Holm vs. Raquel Pennington
Heavyweight Aleksei Oleinik vs. Maurice Greene
Bantamweight Brian Kelleher vs. Ode Osbourne
Lightweight Anthony Pettis vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira

Preliminary card (ESPN)
Women's Flyweight Roxanne Modafferi vs. Maycee Barber
Featherweight Andre Fili vs. Sodiq Yusuff
Flyweight Tim Elliott vs. Askar Askarov
Lightweight Drew Dober vs. Nasrat Haqparast

Early Preliminary card (UFC Fight Pass)
Light Heavyweight Aleksa Camur vs. Justin Ledet
Women's Flyweight Sabina Mazo vs. JJ Aldrich

Some good fights on the card. I'm not sure how the McGregor fight with go. He didn't seem really in to it as much as he used to. He's fighting at a higher weight class than his normal, so stamina is likely to be a factor. If Cerrone can get past the first 2 rounds I think he has a chance to win. Let's just say it wouldnt surprise me if Conor lost.

Permabanned
Sensible time across the pond, team stream and clinical cannabis, so I'm not regretting casually paying attention to this event - it's hilarious, like boxing or wrasslin'! :D

Associate
Glad I didnt have to stay up late to watch it, one of the least stacked cards in a while. I thought conner would win this but didnt expect a 30 sec tko.

The old guy that refused Connors whisky put up a better fight

Back
Top Bottom