January Transfer Window 2019/20

Soldato
I reckon they'd look at it if they could get a Greenwood on loan or similar.

No offense but not a chance in hell that would happen, Why would we swap our best player for a youngster thats barely played?

If we get relegated he is gone, If we stay up who knows what happens.

He won't be gone before the summer though.

Caporegime
Yea i guess Martial and James have never played up there.

If you're relying on Greenwood as you "only back up" then you have issues up top.

We do have issues up top. Our current three is Rashford, Martial and James. Greenwood is our only other option with Lingard as the next choice! Hence why we struggled for two months with Martial out. The only areas we have depth in is defence and Goalkeeper!

Soldato
Shami said the only back up striker. Not forward, not left, not right...striker. All of those have played as a striker this season therefore Greenwood is not the only back up.

Soldato
Well considering they have all played as a striker and you claim you only have two id say im correct. Its like Liverpool saying they only have two strikers in Firmino and Divock...mane and Salah have both played up there.

Soldato
Arteta after psg’s left back who is out of contract end of this season

need cover now tierneys out till march and kolasinac is out also

Soldato
Which again isn't going to happen in a million years. Sell our best player while we are in a relegation fight to get some unknown on loan? Sounds like a smart business plan to me.

He is your best player but if you get a significant sum say 50mil plus a player you could invest.

It isnt going to happen so its irrelevant tbh

Man of Honour
With Rashford out for likely 3-4 months, we have no choice but to get some deals done in this window.

Hopefully Bruno Fernandes happens as he looks a high quality, versatile creative midfielder. There are no guarantees but the same goes for most transfers.

There has been talk of loans, but I'm not sure who they have in mind.

Soldato
With Rashford out for likely 3-4 months, we have no choice but to get some deals done in this window.

Hopefully Bruno Fernandes happens as he looks a high quality, versatile creative midfielder. There are no guarantees but the same goes for most transfers.

There has been talk of loans, but I'm not sure who they have in mind.
Someone cheap knowing woodward

Caporegime
Recall Sanchez :p

Isn't he injured :p?

I have no faith in woodward what so ever. That new lad haaland just scored a hatrick for Dortmund in his opening game. I guarantee he will be worth loads in a couple of years and I can guarantee we could have gotten him if we needed. Bruno Fernandez will not come because they will argue over 5 million and we will get some old fart on loan like Mandzukic or Giroud.

People think we are a rich club but the owners only look out for their own pockets in the grand scheme of things. They are rich but the club isn't.

Don
No idea. Alex suggested somebody cheap and I thought, given that you're paying most of his wages anyway, he would be fairly cheap.

Back
Top Bottom