Horizon Zero Dawn

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I don't think we will ever get to a stage where there are no console exclusives. But it is nice to see that more and more of the exclusives are timed at least. More games available on the PC the better!

Associate
This just has me dreaming of all the exclusives that we could now potentially get. Bloodbourne, Last of Us, God of War, Spider-Man, and those are just the big ones. lots of excellent smaller titles I'd love to get on pc.

Soldato
Now the question is, which digital store are they going to released it on?

Epic, Steam, MS or Blizzard!?!?!

Good time for Sony to do PSN for PC!?!??

I wouldn't' be surprised if Sony launches their own platform for PC or link it into PS NOW or something....

If its on EPIC store, I will not give EPIC one penny and will wait for it to launch on other platforms, I have a serious distrust and dislike to EPIC and their antics - I know not everyone shares these views, but I will not spend money on the EPIC store.

PSN for PC would actually be a rather cool idea, its worked out for MS - why not Sony, I hope this all works out it sounds intriguing

Soldato
It'd be the sensible way to do it, since they already have the PS Now on PC client I image they could probably use the code for that as a basis for a PSN on PC client.

Thats my thinking too, it would work out quite nice, they have the PS NOW application /framework all working on PC, wouldn't take much to add downloads from PS NOW to PC and link your PSN account to this if not already done, and you're all set.

It would be a little goldmine for Sony if they allow purchase of games from PS NOW for PC - exclusives would sell very well for them, wait and see if HZD comes to PC and how Sony handle this.

Caporegime
Makes sense really, as Death Stranding is coming to PC this year and uses the same engine.

I assume the work that went in to porting that to PC can be applied to Horizon Zero Dawn.

It would great if we got engine upgrades.

Last edited:
Associate
This is the last game on PS4 that I truly enjoyed and spent hours exploring and finding every little thing, really looking forward to playing this on PC again especially if it's enhanced in some way.

Soldato
If its on EPIC store, I will not give EPIC one penny and will wait for it to launch on other platforms, I have a serious distrust and dislike to EPIC and their antics - I know not everyone shares these views, but I will not spend money on the EPIC store.

I would hope that RDR2 and Death Stranding's sales figures ought to show them that these ex-exclusives are going to do really well, so no need to safeguard against poor sales with a big Epic bribe, and will likely get a pretty similar revenue deal on any platform for such an anticipated title

Soldato
I wouldn't' be surprised if Sony launches their own platform for PC or link it into PS NOW or something....

PSN for PC would actually be a rather cool idea, its worked out for MS - why not Sony, I hope this all works out it sounds intriguing
What's wrong with epic?

Back
Top Bottom