Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Is that braided lines for a catch can ? :D Awesome machine though!!
Yep, the 1989 Toyota 4E- and 5E- engines have no crank case breather. Seeing as the 4E-FE series of engines were originally designed for 75hp and fuel economy. Then 135hp on the 4E-FTE turbo engine, I need all the help I can get to vent crank case pressure.

I had a crank oil seal leak with OE parts so it's the only solution which works well. I engine swapped the car from a Toyota Sera (mad rare car) which is a 1.5L (longer stroke) with higher lift cams and then forged the engine with SCAT rods and Wossner pistons. Easy swap as all the mounts are the same. Toyota over engineered all the stuff from the 90's.

I would grab a EP82 or EP91 Starlet whilst you can as the prices are going through the roof.

Associate
Here is the delivery of my new to me Huracan Performante:

kzHdo1Is.jpg

ygG1dq2e.jpg

2m0YMk0I.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
have you considered meth? ;)

I think what he's doing already is more addictive and fun than meth. ;)

And to think how people bang on about AMG getting over 400 from their 2.0L engine.. (or even Mitsubishi years before!)

What happened to the Sera engine donor btw? Those things as you say are rare and with those doors, rather cool!

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I'm quite active on instagram @edd90k

acme is just salty because he replaced his "unreliable" toyota with a "reliable" volvo that hasn't been on the road for longer than 2 hours and he has nothing to post on instagram now :(
Gave you a follow

Speaking of 'new' cars, I'm torn between a Chaser and M135i, my heart says Chaser but my brain says M135i... I sold my 330, and no longer have the S15 so it's time for a new replacement. :D

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Chaser of course :) they're epic cars and 0 depreciation too !
Hard to find something decent and already lost a few auctions even though I bid more than I wanted to in the first place...

My only concern is that'll be a boat to drive, I would love to test drive one with 400-450bhp -that's what I would be aiming for powerwise.

Back
Top Bottom