• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Are NVidia clearing the decks for a new high end card?

Soldato
The pricing will all be dependent on competition. Even then I can see top tier pushing £1K. Given my personal circumstances £500 is probably my limit. Might be a while before a £500 card runs 4K easily but until then my 5700XT seems pretty decent.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
The pricing will all be dependent on competition. Even then I can see top tier pushing £1K. Given my personal circumstances £500 is probably my limit. Might be a while before a £500 card runs 4K easily but until then my 5700XT seems pretty decent.

Same. Not going to extend into that zone as its all downhill when that becomes the norm price for a gpu.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I hear Nvidia is going to start selling mortgages for GPUs. Line up fans!
Lol :D

I actually found that funny. Clearly it was a joke, but some have chosen to take it seriously. I guess we know who have set aside a 4 figure sum for their next upgrade :p;)

Lol so you have to be a CEO to buy a Titan do you :p
Kaapstad must be a CEO of a big company then, as he buys 4 titans at a time :p

New cards are coming people, bring the lube/butter...
Jensen said no lube’s allowed this time.

Caporegime
I can't believe people actually took it seriously lol

GPUs expensive enough to need a mortgage are the expected new normal from Nvidia :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u0NRgMyzEM
Ohhh, your usual crap post then!

Whilst I love a new shiny card, I doubt I will be upgrading this time. I have found it very hard to get back into gaming of late but hoping Cyberpunk gets me back at the KB.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
no way mate its zotac all the way for me this time ..
Hm.. Not sure they were talking about graphics cards though :p

Ohhh, your usual crap post then!

Whilst I love a new shiny card, I doubt I will be upgrading this time. I have found it very hard to get back into gaming of late but hoping Cyberpunk gets me back at the KB.
I would be surprised to be honest. Once Jensen gets those graphs out and shows you how much more RT Jigaflops his new card produces you will hand over the cash :p

You like RT too much not to ;)

Associate
Must admit in hindsight a founders edition 1080ti would have been a great buy considering the price hikes and poor generational step increment if you (later on) wanted the RTX flavour to be an improvement. For the past 2 years this would have been a good performer making the 2080Ti way overpriced at > £1k. Until something that can smash 4k for sensible prices is available the top tier is a joke.
Yep, mine is still flying along nicely (well OK I had to RMA the first one) and I got two for SLI, so better than 2080ti performance for nearly three years in the games I actually play for the price of one of the better 2080Tis.

Back
Top Bottom