Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 23rd January 2020]

Soldato
Anyone else think Howe could be in danger?

I know he’s done an amazing job there, but they’re going nowhere fast, and no club owner is going to put loyalty before probable relegation from the premier league. Too much cash at risk.
I think he is simply for the point you made, club won't stick just because of loyalty and past performance.

I can't see him turning it around either

Soldato
But if it didn't hit his leg and it hit someone else's really close to him then hit his hand it would be a penalty. I don't see the difference.
Not necessarily. There was an incident within the last couple of weeks where one wasn't given against Alderweireld with his arm outstretched and the ball hitting his arm directly from a cross.

It's basically just pot luck at the moment, no consistency to decisions at all at the moment.

Soldato
#LFC starting XI v #MUFC: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah, Firmino

Subs: Adrian, Matip, Fabinho, Lallana, Jones, Minamino, Origi

Nice to see matip and fabinho back, hope we give minamino so game time may help as be a player utd won't know much about so could be a factor

Soldato
I wanna be mega confident but UTD do seem to do sitting back and defending deep very well Vs us! We just get frustrated hope today that doesn't happen and we bury them !

Soldato
We are *****, relegation form at the moment. Can't beat Norwich, get battered by Citeh and Pool, lost against Soton and now Burnley.

We can forget top 4 at this rate.

Last edited:
Soldato
We are *****, relegation form at the moment. Can't beat Norwich, get battered by Citeh and Pool, lost against Soton and now Burnley.

We can forget top 4 at this rate.
Very strange how your form has nose dived, I don't obviously watch you week in and week out but what do you think it is?

Man of Honour
Leicester haven't looked the same since Ndidi got injured.

Edit: looking on Transfermarkt, he played the full 90 against Pool and City so there's probably more to it then him being absent.

Back
Top Bottom