Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I'd be surprised if there was a skill level low enough for me! :D

I was dogger at first and for a couple games was getting slaughtered, then all of a sudden I had a chance I expect due to the match making. now im getting better everyone seems on par and team based games are usually tied

Associate
You have to go the tab and then use the arrows left and right for that specific tab to find it. If it's not there then it must be for sp only but I don't think it was

Finally I could redeem it. Was just after moving up a level on the pass. Wander if it has something to do with that. Got a rubber ducky hangy on thing.

What levels best for long shots I have 45 to go to complete all camo challenges for the M4A1. Seem to get a few on 24/7 but there is always a sniper at the other side. Tried a few wars but it's just carnage only lasted a few mins at a time, trying to get on roofs etc.

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally I could redeem it. Was just after moving up a level on the pass. Wander if it has something to do with that. Got a rubber ducky hangy on thing.

What levels best for long shots I have 45 to go to complete all came challenges for the M4A1. Seem to get a few on 24/7 but there is always a sniper at the other side. Tried a few wars but it's just carnage only lasted a few mins at a time, trying to get on roofs etc.

shoothouse 27/7 you mean? I have the AK47 and levelled it up so have the no skeleton stock, making it the AK47U. Matched with a bipod, 8X scope, 40 round mag and 23.0'' RPK barrel it's medium-long range killing machine. Masses of recoil but huge damage and quick to move with

Associate
Yeah that's the one I've been standing at the wall and aiming down at the other to get some long kills. Have the sniper scope on and predator barrel stays pretty steady. Its maxxed out so should be taking advantage of double weapon xp with my other guns but I want these camo challenges done. M13 is half done and ak47 probably next. Have the ask maxxed out on the xbox it's good

Back
Top Bottom