help choosing fitting and hard tubing size

Associate
Not the best layout for watercooling, I guess. Using the vertical GPU mount totally overcomplicate your project.
If the GPU was mounted directly to the motherboard, and watercooling the GPU, the whole system would look more pleasant esthetically.
Usually CPU-only watercooling projects uses AIO, where the pump usually is located on top of the CPU block, so only the tubing going from and to the CPU.
I would either go for an AIO or expand your setup watercooling the GPU.

Soldato
Nice build
The square res being very slightly tilted does catch the eye though
More noticeable cos its square, got one of those reservoirs here somewhere that's why I know it's a pain to get dead right
What's the case?
Thought it was evolv x
But the front panel looks bit different

it's the Phanteks P600S same chassis but some different externals to the Evolv. Great case by the way.

The res is not actually touching anything. it's pulled away from the front rad so there's no vibration. The entire computer is actually behind a TV and is never personally used or even seen - it simply runs folding@home.

Soldato
it's the Phanteks P600S same chassis but some different externals to the Evolv. Great case by the way.

The res is not actually touching anything. it's pulled away from the front rad so there's no vibration. The entire computer is actually behind a TV and is never personally used or even seen - it simply runs folding@home.
If it's never seen you did a real nice tidy job any way
Yeah love phanteks stuff
Got a primo before most people had heard of Phanteks
Then a luxe white edition
My new build I was torn between the evolv x and the luxe 2~whatever they renamed it to 718 or something
The luxe 2 was the narrow winner

Associate
OP
for what it's worth

turn the block 90 anti-clockwise, inlet gets a male-female 90 and a single hard tube fitting pointing to the front of the case
turn the pump 90 clockwise so the fittings are at the back. pump outlet gets a 90 degree male -female fitting pointing vertically upwards, with a hard line fitting attached. hard tube going up to the height of the cpu block inlet with a single bend going across to the cpu inlet fitting
cpu block outlet 90 degree male - female pointing vertically and a hardline fitting.
tube going from cpu outlet vertical with a single bend to bring the tube across to the radiator inlet (above the ram not over the ram)
radiator inlet (the left one) gets a 90 degree male - female point to the rear and a hardline fitting
radiator outlet (the right one) gets a 30mm male-female straight extender then a 90 degree male - female pointing downwards with a hardline fitting attached
tube going straight down to the pump inlet
pump inlet gets a 90 degree male female and a hardline fitting pointing vertically upwards

so that's
one 30mm extender
six 90 degree male - female
six hardline fittings
tube
tools
heat gun

That should do it. You won't have a drain but it doesn't look like you have one now.

Hi.i have bought all of this items which you suggested
.wish me a Good luck.ill keep u guys updated,

Associate
OP
for what it's worth

turn the block 90 anti-clockwise, inlet gets a male-female 90 and a single hard tube fitting pointing to the front of the case
turn the pump 90 clockwise so the fittings are at the back. pump outlet gets a 90 degree male -female fitting pointing vertically upwards, with a hard line fitting attached. hard tube going up to the height of the cpu block inlet with a single bend going across to the cpu inlet fitting
cpu block outlet 90 degree male - female pointing vertically and a hardline fitting.
tube going from cpu outlet vertical with a single bend to bring the tube across to the radiator inlet (above the ram not over the ram)
radiator inlet (the left one) gets a 90 degree male - female point to the rear and a hardline fitting
radiator outlet (the right one) gets a 30mm male-female straight extender then a 90 degree male - female pointing downwards with a hardline fitting attached
tube going straight down to the pump inlet
pump inlet gets a 90 degree male female and a hardline fitting pointing vertically upwards

so that's
one 30mm extender
six 90 degree male - female
six hardline fittings
tube
tools
heat gun

That should do it. You won't have a drain but it doesn't look like you have one now.

i bought all of the thing you advised me too but sadly the link u gave me for tubing was wrong as its too big for fittings . the tubing u showed me is 12/16 but all of the fittings are 10/12.
next time have to be more careful about peoples advise as i was new to this . thanks anyway.

Soldato
no worries mate,.my only issue is if i get 10/12 tube would it look too small on my core p3 case?
the soft tube ive got on my case now is 10/12 as well and they look ok i guess,,core p3 is not a huge case as well
Personal choice I guess
Whichever one not really a right/wrong answer
I prefer wider tube for flow reasons
Though I have a more complex loop

Associate
OP
Hi guys.i was off today so i started to do the tubing.so far so good for the first time ,also i have ocd with lines and angles :D so everything should be done rights.the first 2 part was not that difficailt but for the last part i had 2x1 meter tubes which i guess is not the same quality as the short ones and not easy to bend it perfect as i already ruined one but will try to do my best with next one.if not i have to order some extra tube as well.tnx for ur helps too as i have built pc's for over 25 year but hard tubing was the first.
https://ibb.co/DY2sF9s
https://ibb.co/Y7QCkCG

Back
Top Bottom