Kingpin: Reloaded

Soldato
This was my first ever PC game when you could get them classic titles from Game for like £5 in a bargain rack. I never really got into it, but remember being amazed by the graphics at the time.

Associate
I played this last year in 4K and it ran surprisingly well. Never got to play it when it was released, but its no where near as bad as the mass media was making out at the time. Really neat there will now be an official 4k remaster.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
20 years ago... seems crazy. But was a fun fps back in the day, played this through on my AMD K6-3 400 and Voodoo 3 2000 PCI system.

Caporegime
I bought this in a sale not too far back and I remember finding it quite difficult. I haven't tried it since so I may go back and see how it fares.

Soldato
Might grab it for nostalgia reasons. Got it on release all those years ago and spent a lot of time (and money) on Wireplay in clan matches.

Will there be a multiplayer feature?

Soldato
What a game Kingpin was. Not sure how I missed this thread

Original trailer set the scene for the game perfectly. Hope Reloaded isnt changed too much - just a graphics update will be perfect

Soldato
its based in a Quake (I/II ?) Engine isnt it ? Get some RTX in there for the laff.

Seriously - With the spew of remastered versions coming out this could have done with an up to date engine/remake. Hopefully they will have not toned down the blood flow.

Soldato
its based in a Quake (I/II ?) Engine isnt it ? Get some RTX in there for the laff.

Seriously - With the spew of remastered versions coming out this could have done with an up to date engine/remake. Hopefully they will have not toned down the blood flow.
Some of the MF's were already bleeped out. That isnt the Kingpin we know and love

I was thinking RTX but it doesnt look like they have changed much to be honest. Probably will just be a lazy '4k textures' remake. Think i'll play the original again :)

Back
Top Bottom