*** Apex Legends ***

Caporegime
Grand Soiree has been really good so far, only mode I haven't liked was 3rd person mode. Actually go as far as saying I hated that. Played 4 games last night of the newest mode (Ring always closing) Won 2 and completed all the challenges, its a really fun mode too. I've found it better to actually land a decent distance from the end zone and just loot and run, run moves slow enough to actually be able to run around anyway. Cant wait for KC in the dark and also Dummies day, will be really good events I think.

Also super stoked that I finally got the 50 wins badge with Mirage so only 1 section left now (100 wins) and I'm over 1100 kills with him too! Anyone else main a certain character?

Anyone new to the thread on PS4 feel free to add me (Same name as here), always looking for more players, beats playing with Randoms!
I’ve been maining Wattson a lot recently. Her ult is just great for nullifying Gibby and Bangalore.

Associate
I’ve been maining Wattson a lot recently. Her ult is just great for nullifying Gibby and Bangalore.

Yeah I really like Wattson and Caustic as players, kind of wish I mained one of them as they both suit my play style a lot. I just find when I use the traps they are useless, but when I get stung by them, they destroy me, its mad!

I mained Mirage because I'm really good with using his decoys. His ult comes in super handy too for getting out of sticky situations towards the end and even creating moves by sneaking behind and blitzing people, many PK kills in the back ahaha!

Caporegime
Feb 4th. New Legend Forge, new bolt action Sniper The Sentinel with some sort of charge mechanic.

some additions to the map too, in the area between Fuel Depot, Mirage Voyage and the tunnel through to Rail Yard where the vault is there’s loads of signs from Hammond Robotics saying they’re building soon and if you go into the station at Sorting Factory there’s a press conference setup with cameras and a backdrop with Forge cut outs.

Associate
Dummies is by far the best mode in the Grand Soirée.
That's all the unlocks for me just need a few more charge rifle kills in normal mode then I'm all done.
I've only spent money on the season passes upto now but the new Caustic skin tempts me.

Soldato
Yeah she definitely had revenge in mind with that look at the end. Interesting!

I love these animations they are done so well.

Revenant looks very cool can't wait to try him out.
Yep got to give it to Respawn, they are a class act.

By the way for those of you who don't know, you can loot Forge's death box where the studio was set up for a weapon charm.

Soldato
So the Assimilation trailer was pretty cool. Revenant looks like he will shake things up a bit with his wall climbing and 'shadow bomb sling'. Looking forward to getting the new pass - though I will spend the next hour after purchase downloading and installing it and not playing. Oh well there's always tomorrow!

Last edited:
Associate
Yep, I'll be grabbing the new battle pass again as its still my go-to game so i think it's worth it.
Looking forward to the map swap in the second half of the season.

Soldato
Had two decent games and four with utter idiots in between. Do like the new character and a few of the changes made.

Quite a few deaths reported on reddit of people flying through the harvester already. Come on... :D

Back
Top Bottom