Anyone else watched Final Space?

Soldato
OMG did I miss the Netflix release date for season 2?! Not seen it on my recommended list oddly, must get those cookies!

Edit: 24 November :D

J.T

J.T

Soldato
OP
Watched the first 2 episodes of season 2 so far and while it isn't as "Fresh" as season 1 I am still enjoying it. :)

Associate
Gary's voice sounds different, more of a higher pitched voice, but it's still the same voice actor. Did anyone else notice this, or is it just me :confused:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
It gets better towards the end but yeah did prefer season 1 I think tv shows are best when you just have 2-3 central characters the others should be few and supporting the main characters, yeah maybe this won't work on certain shows but imo final space is one of them.

This ain't to say you will be disappointed with season 2 its just as fun and wacky ride as the first season was and you may get some dust in your eye again.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I loved the atmosphere with the music and intros and outros that wrapped the seasons 1 episodes. It had some great little moments that were bigger than just a sci-fi cartoon.

Season 2 didn't quite match that but I did enjoy it. Notice lots of little game world sound effects and nods that that other sci fi TV stuff doesn't seem to have which adds to it.

Soldato
I’m finding season 2 hard going (1 episode left now), I still really like The Gary but no one else, KVN almost stands out more than the others :eek: The almost totally disjointed nature of the episodes just doesn’t hold together well, hope they get a better handle on the storyline in season 3.

Soldato
Chookity. No one has mentioned that season 3 is out! Well not on Netflix yet, but the fact it’s on US tv means it has to be coming to us soon, right? RIGHT?!!

Permabanned
I gave season 3 a shot but sadly i'm fed up with it and it's not for me, It's one of those shows you try each week thinking maybe this one will be better, as you want to enjoy it, sadly it's just boring for me.

Soldato
I gave season 3 a shot but sadly i'm fed up with it and it's not for me, It's one of those shows you try each week thinking maybe this one will be better, as you want to enjoy it, sadly it's just boring for me.

S1 was fantastic, but S2 wasn't great and S3 not much better :( I still have 2 more episodes of S3 to view to finish the season.

Back
Top Bottom