Harry and Meghan to resign

Permabanned
Meghan needs to be aware of her intellectual capabilities ... it's a bit like Trump's daughter at the world economic conference, was it.?

I think the point is the CEO, independant of gender has the ability to inspire confidence in her organisation, and reply on strategy, whereas Meghan does not,in the role she aspires too.

I think she'll be much happier in Canada, alongside Trudeau and his Liberal audience. I suspect "The Firm" are sighing in relief, on the quiet. It was never going to work out, but we are where we are. Hopefully they will be semi discreet and not be TOO embarrassing to the royal family. Kate came with a fair amount of family baggage but seems sensible enough to realise that the role demands decorum and keeping some members of her family out of the limelight. Expecting the same from an attention loving American actress is pushing one's hopes too far ;)

Caporegime
I think she'll be much happier in Canada, alongside Trudeau and his Liberal audience. I suspect "The Firm" are sighing in relief, on the quiet. It was never going to work out, but we are where we are. Hopefully they will be semi discreet and not be TOO embarrassing to the royal family. Kate came with a fair amount of family baggage but seems sensible enough to realise that the role demands decorum and keeping some members of her family out of the limelight. Expecting the same from an attention loving American actress is pushing one's hopes too far ;)

I really do hope that due to a freak set of circumstances the 5 people ahead of Harry in line for the throne die and she becomes your Queen. Would be worth it just to see that vein pop on your forehead.

Permabanned
I really do hope that due to a freak set of circumstances the 5 people ahead of Harry in line for the throne die and she becomes your Queen. Would be worth it just to see that vein pop on your forehead.

If you are a betting man, (and I suspect you are not...), you can get odds on it at a bookmakers, then not only do you see me have a thrombosis, you win a huge amount of dosh ;) You don't win a lottery if you don't buy a ticket, are you feeling lucky? :)

Soldato
He probably wanted less media attention, but if anyone thinks this is anything other than a Royal marketing machine trying to push attention away from his Uncles antics then your misguided.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
https://news.sky.com/story/harry-an...l-action-over-canada-paparazzi-shots-11914112

im sorry but does he really think hes just going to elope to Canada and it all stops, if anything its now going to be more and more than ever
Exactly my thoughts, they are massively fuelling the fire and providing massive extra interest in what they will do in Canada, where they will live, etc. Surely they know that they'd get far less attention in the UK than they will now, if they did not think this then i have no idea what their thought process was.

Soldato
What were they supposed to do? Just carry on, let the press keep attacking his wife relentlessly until it eventually caused the breakup of their marriage, which is what that section of the press is praying for. Yes in the short term the press is going to go for the throat, I'm sure they fully expected that but they are gambling that in the long run they will get bored and back off when the couple isn't living here. Some of you just seem to expect they will roll over and accept it. The tabloid press in this country really are scum of the earth.

Soldato
This will be the reason they give the media when it eventually does happen and the flurry of white knights will flock in their masses to back up this ridiculous nonsense.

Yeah of course. Ask Harry when you speak to him later how their marriage is. You clearly have the inside knowledge of exactly what they are both like and how their relationship is. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Yeah of course. Ask Harry when you speak to him later how their marriage is. You clearly have the inside knowledge of exactly what they are both like and how their relationship is. :rolleyes:

Did Harry tell you that the paps with their zoomed in cameras were breaking down there relationship? No? I didn't think so. You're happy to blame the media yet anything Harry or his wife come out with is gospel.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I’m finding the whole thing very amusing, from start to finish (the start being from when they got engaged) it’s like a fore gone conclusion which should be obvious to anyone yet somehow it doesn’t seem to be :p

Caporegime
Soldato
Did Harry tell you that the paps with their zoomed in cameras were breaking down there relationship? No? I didn't think so. You're happy to blame the media yet anything Harry or his wife come out with is gospel.

Yeah he told everyone in the statements he has made :rolleyes: Now why would press scrutiny of everything you do and a vindictive campaign by the gutter press have any effect on their lives and make them both want out??? Its a complete mystery.

Caporegime
Lol geezus dude you really need to back off the Harry/Meghan kool aid:p.
Honestly why the hell does this bother you so much?? No one has said the British press/rags aren’t scumbags?? Everyone knows they are but they attract a certain type of people and as long as those people keep buying or clicking their papers/website then there isn’t a single thing that can be done. Other than take them to court for defamation etc.
But I don’t get why you are so pro them?? I wonder if you would be as rabid in your defence if it was William and Kate or someone else.

Soldato
To actually think that them moving to Canada or anywhere in the world would automatically mean that the media would just leave them alone lol.

Where have they said that? The problem they face now is that they are required to carry out royal duties and his wife is under constant attack from the press. They can't avoid it. If they stop those duties and move abroad then of course they aren't going to be exposing themselves to as much press coverage. These will always be some but it won't be constant.

Back
Top Bottom