Best build/upgrade

Associate
I am now looking at upgrading my cpu ram and mobo as my old one is now obsolete pc will be used for streaming my PS4 to Facebook using a elgarto hd60 pro as well as video editing so I am after the following
Cpu ram mobo I don’t have a budget as such just want it to be as cheep as it can be but still do the job well so thinking Ryazan 16g ram and a mobo to suit. Let me no what u guys think and help spec it for me thanks in advance

Associate
Not knowledgeable on the new cpu front. But monitor included you could probably get the price down to £400 for whole lot. 16gb ram seems really excessive for the kind of footage you'll be using. So even a 2nd hand build would suffice as long as it's got a half decent cpu. What editing suite are you using though?

Associate
If you want it as cheap as possible (within reason) the MSI Tomahawk B450 as above but make sure it is the MAX version (£95)

RAM would be a 16GB 3200Mhz kit I think there are some Team group or Patriot kits for around £75.

That will be common. Then decide on either the Ryzen 1600AF (make certain it is AF not AE which is old) for about £90, a 2600 for about £110 -£120 or the 3600 for about £170

You may actually find an 8 core 2700 more useful if you do more editing than streaming. These can be had for about £130.

So £170 + CPU. Your budget is kinda loose (and cheap as possible...) so left you to make the decision.

You would probably want to add an SSD and use your current HDD.

Back
Top Bottom