Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 23rd January 2020]

Soldato
Is there nobody better, even a teenager, than Mustafi at Arsenal?

Beggars belief if there isn't, with a club that size.

Chambers - cruciate injury, out for probably the rest of the year
Sokratis - missed the last game and tonight through illness
Holding - coming back from cruciate injury and has only really had some minutes in a cup game... but should still be picked ahead of Mustafi
Mavropanos - loaned out

How did Germany win a World Cup with him in the team!?

Caporegime
Every player has looked better under Arteta... except him. Chelsea’s winning goal when we played a few weeks back was all his fault and he’s given the game away again tonight. What a see you next Tuesday he is.
Yep anytime this monumental jackass is on the pitch, we always always concede.
Why people are blaming Luiz who has become a decent player under Arteta is beyond me.
That red card is all on Mustafi and Arteta needs to stop picking this idiot with our injuries. I mean geezus get a youth player in, anyone but Mustafi.

Soldato
Yep anytime this monumental jackass is on the pitch, we always always concede.
Why people are blaming Luiz who has become a decent player under Arteta is beyond me.
That red card is all on Mustafi and Arteta needs to stop picking this idiot with our injuries. I mean geezus get a youth player in, anyone but Mustafi.

I think Luiz could have done better and if he’d have looked up he might have seen he wasn’t the last man so didn’t have to end up wrestling him and it might have been cleared off the line, but he’s entirely responsible for the situation coming about in the first place. This is what you get with him, he doesn’t just make mistakes, he makes catastrophic ones that cost the whole team, over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom