What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Got back into Xcom 2. God damn it! There goes any free time :D

FD40C1A088B8FBBA5594737A4EFB3B69905D5AB9

ne0

ne0

Associate
Just completed Halo Reach

What a fantastic game! I've played the original Halo on Xbox many moons ago but missed everything after that.

Graphics and level design are very, very good for their age, and was really challenging at times on the harder difficulty.

So refreshing to play an older game where AI was actually good and there was a challenge.

Wish more modern games were like this but oh well. Looking forward to the next Halo game on PC.

Soldato
finally got to play against dad on sfc 2 op.

i really messed up the first one but won the next 2 and the last one was bcf v bcf :)

been playing black mesa as well the night i just chased a heli away and some borderlands 3 :)

Associate
Currently playing through Gears 5 and stuck at a boss fight, keep getting one killed and can see it getting uninstalled :( which is a shame

Associate
Just finished Terminator Resistance. WELL WORTH IT! Its got a better story than any of the more recent films for that matter. Dont get me wrong, some parts are janky AF, especially the player arm animation, but it gets the key thing right, shooting laser guns and T-800s.

Now playing Control and all its ray tracing goodness.

Associate
You have my interest!

In what way(s) do you find it better than D3?

Not OP but I'd say itemization, story, build diversity are much better. The graphics are much nicer too, they are grim and dark and not cartooney like D3.

I have over 200 hours and I'd say that it is hands down the best ARPG I've played.

If you like the genre then you should definitely try it.

Associate
The Outer Worlds, seems so far good storyline, nice eyecandy. The look sorta reminds of Bioshock, not saying it's an issue though. At times think I get too wrapped up in meddling with inventory, which means less playtime :/ . Normal seemed too easy, hard doesn't seem much harder, might have to turn it up a further notch, nice to be able to change difficulty without restarting game.

Associate
Playing AC:Odyssey atm, around 50% done so far but it is a bit boring, go there kill him and the story isn't helping either.

I think I'll just move on to Gears 5 or Doom 2016.

Soldato
You have my interest!

In what way(s) do you find it better than D3?

grim dawn is awesome, steam says i played it for 454 hours and have add ons, such a good game and d3 can suck it's balls because it does every thing better :)

grabbed resident evil 2 remake on steam sale for 14 quid, really liking it after playing a few hours :)

Back
Top Bottom