Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
CJS Keys do not have a good rep, this stems years back. CDKeys have it for about £29, I would always use them over CJS. Do a bit of digging and you shall see, of course it's your pitch, play how you want, but just a personal opinion.

Soldato
To be fair I’ve never had any issues with CJS. Once (Mass Effect 3) was sold out and it took 24 hours to get my key but that’s it.

I use whoever is cheaper at the time.

Associate
I've got Nvidia experience installed but I can't seem to get the FPS counter to work. Any ideas?
Have you tried ctrl-z I think it is in game and you get the overlay come up then you can pick the hud settings. Or even is overlay enabled in the main settings of the app. I have it set for the top left corner

Soldato
Have you tried ctrl-z I think it is in game and you get the overlay come up then you can pick the hud settings. Or even is overlay enabled in the main settings of the app. I have it set for the top left corner

Yeah I've done that but when I press back or minimise it not there. Just want to do a quick check to see if I can up anything a little more. Seem to be running sweet with most settings on ultra with a 1080ti

Sorted it. Thought it would work while the game was loaded. Closed it and opened it back up, now it works.

Last edited:
Associate
CJS Keys do not have a good rep, this stems years back. CDKeys have it for about £29, I would always use them over CJS. Do a bit of digging and you shall see, of course it's your pitch, play how you want, but just a personal opinion.

I always heard bad stuff about CDKeys but tempted for RDR2 as it's way cheaper than anywhere else.

Soldato
I know this has probably been asked before, do I need to play the first one before this? are the stories linked? really want to play this game.

Associate
I know this has probably been asked before, do I need to play the first one before this? are the stories linked? really want to play this game.

They are linked but no you don't need to play the first one before this as it's story happens after the setting of RDR2, in fact i'd say its better if you haven't played the first one.

Soldato
Anyone been through the refund process with R*?

I simply can't play this ****. Left it ages, tried again and STILL game crashes with the most basic of errors. No other game crashes.

I've had enough.

Back
Top Bottom