Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
Think I'll wait until early next year and pick this up with a PS5 regardless of whether they release an enhanced version. My old PS4 will run it horribly, would much rather run it on the PS5, effectively using the 5 as a Pro.

Associate
Think I'll wait until early next year and pick this up with a PS5 regardless of whether they release an enhanced version. My old PS4 will run it horribly, would much rather run it on the PS5, effectively using the 5 as a Pro.

I am thinking the same and will hold on till PS5 to play it (as I am sure there will be some sort of slider to boost visuals or frame rate like in W3 currently). Kudos to CDPR holding it back as they aren't happy with it though. The joy of them being their own publisher with no pushy external shareholders.....

Shawrey

Soldato
That article said the original Xbox one, I'm sure it will be fine on the X and pro, I will play it as soon as it's released and then play a 2nd play through on the next gen consoles.

Associate
That article said the original Xbox one, I'm sure it will be fine on the X and pro, I will play it as soon as it's released and then play a 2nd play through on the next gen consoles.

It very well may run fine on One X and if so, I may get it on that but double dip on PS5 later if there's any massive increase in visual fidelity.

Currently planning on keeping One X and then having PS5. Once funds allow, retire the One X to bedroom gaming and have Series X alongside PS5 should any MS exclusives grab my attention.

Shawrey

Associate

Yep, I can't wait. Waiting for this game since 2012 no way I'm waiting for new Xbox.

Be lucky if Xbox s/PS4 hitting 30fps 720p.

Associate
I predict this game looking very underwhelming- The Witcher 3 took 12 months to run remotely well on the PS4. The performance was dire on release. Hopefully hdr will be decent.

Associate
I predict this game looking very underwhelming- The Witcher 3 took 12 months to run remotely well on the PS4. The performance was dire on release. Hopefully hdr will be decent.

It's going to be Crysis all over again with the base consoles having such older hardware and going to suffer badly. Going to need at least a Pro/One X to run this reasonably on consoles until next gen is released.

Shawrey

Soldato
Cyberpunk Xbox One controller leaked on Amazon Canada, not usually into tie-in controllers as they usually look a bit rubbish but gotta say I really like this one.

cyberpunk-2077-xbox-one-controller.original.jpg

cyberpunk-2077-xbox-one-controller.original.jpg

Soldato
FYI

The game was rated in Brazil yesterday, it got a R18+ rating for extreme amounts of violence, drugs, sex, nudity and death.

someone asked CD Projekt Reds lead content creator on twitter what he thought of the rating and if he was surprised. He responded: Surprised? We don't **** around over here

Back
Top Bottom