• Yes, but after launch

Votes: 24 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 286 75.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 49 12.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Nothing official yet but an apparent 'leak' that the PRO games for February are GYLT and Metro

Now official

Still waiting on that MK11 action.

Last edited:
Associate
Couple of weeks ago they fixed Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Not a single freeze or 3 frames per second lag anymore. Pity I was 80% through the game but very welcome. Will finish up the dlc & move onto Metro.

One thing I don't fully get. If you claim a game (Pro subscription), you will never have to pay for that game, regardless of when you play it? Eg I can claim Metro Exodus & still be able to play it in 8 months time, just need to have the Pro subscription active?

Soldato
Couple of weeks ago they fixed Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Not a single freeze or 3 frames per second lag anymore. Pity I was 80% through the game but very welcome. Will finish up the dlc & move onto Metro.

One thing I don't fully get. If you claim a game (Pro subscription), you will never have to pay for that game, regardless of when you play it? Eg I can claim Metro Exodus & still be able to play it in 8 months time, just need to have the Pro subscription active?

Yea, as long as you keep the subscription active you won't lose the games.

Soldato
Correct - Claim the pro game and then be able to play it whenever you have a Pro-Sub... You can even cancel for a few months and then re-sub and you'll still have access

Associate
Less than 3 weeks now until my original 3 month subscription runs out.
Google need to massively up their game if they want me to carry on with the monthly pro sub. Some news about the new exclusives would be nice...actually any upcoming game news would be nice.

Soldato
Yes the announcements have gone from daily.. to weekly... To 3 weekly it seems. Very sad.

Where the hell is Doom 2016?! It's one of the games they really pushed before Stadia came out and you can't even play it.

At the moment I'm very happy to continue just with the pro sub, because at this rate, I'll have every game on the platform!

On another note. Still waiting for a UK release of the claw.

Associate
If you PC game and want your library on the go (on an Android phone - no iOS love as per usual), then I can see why GFN would appeal.

But if you have no Steam library and don't game on your PC/Mac then there is literally no incentive to use GFN.

Stadia will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom