Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 23rd January 2020]

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Euro's are gonna be interesting this year if all the English strikers keep getting injured, lets hope Ings keeps up his form for many months :D

Soldato
Tbf their own fans are harsher than we are, which says a lot.

That we became accustomed to very high quality attacking football? And that has steadily been eroded from the side since Fergie left, and we are ***ed off about it? And to make it worse Citeh have been majorly successful recently, and Liverpool are rising again and there's **** all we can do about it because the decision makers are idiots.

I could cry about it if I cared anymore. This won't ever change, even though it should.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Even if some things aren't his fault, I simply don't rate him. I have no optimism while he's in charge. It's comical he has the job to start with.

That’s the funny thing. He could genuinely have us in the relegation spots and people would still claim he needs time. Time doesn’t make a good manager. A good manager earns time. Ole is good at everything apart from managing and coaching which some would say means he won’t be a top manager but what do I know...

Don
That we became accustomed to very high quality attacking football? And that has steadily been eroded from the side since Fergie left, and we are ***ed off about it? And to make it worse Citeh have been majorly successful recently, and Liverpool are rising again and there's **** all we can do about it because the decision makers are idiots.

I could cry about it if I cared anymore. This won't ever change, even though it should.
I would have gone with a simple "because you're ****" but that works too :p

Man of Honour
That’s the funny thing. He could genuinely have us in the relegation spots and people would still claim he needs time. Time doesn’t make a good manager. A good manager earns time. Ole is good at everything apart from managing and coaching which some would say means he won’t be a top manager but what do I know...

And whenever we win I just think oh great, Ole has more time to drag out this shambles.

Sad times.

Back
Top Bottom