No safety guidance when using VR

Associate
There's no safety guidance when using VR, only really health guidance. While I was deep into a game wearing a headset and headphones I was burgled. They stole everything apart from my VR stuff without me noticing :mad:

There should be some guidance to say don't use VR on your own.

Soldato
I noticed something similar with going outside. The other day, there was no-one in my house and it got burgled.

There should be guidance to say not to ever leave your house.

Also sleeping. That should be off the table.

Associate
With the valve/ rift s you can use the cameras to check periodically if there is anyone else around. Best of all they can't tell if your looking at them and you can get the drop on them.

Soldato
There's no safety guidance when using VR, only really health guidance. While I was deep into a game wearing a headset and headphones I was burgled. They stole everything apart from my VR stuff without me noticing :mad:

There should be some guidance to say don't use VR on your own.
bull**** you were burgled while playing a vr game......i've just done a google search and there's not a mention of anything like that in any of the usual cruddy red tops. if you are the type of person to be shouting on about vr needing to come with 'guidance' to protect you from a burglary you'll 100% already have been to the tabloids looking your 15 minutes of fame and ££ payout for your sob story. so i'm calling troll!!

I noticed something similar with going outside. The other day, there was no-one in my house and it got burgled.

There should be guidance to say not to ever leave your house.

Also sleeping. That should be off the table.
:D

p.s. if op is genuine about the burglary then you have my sympathies but no, vr doesn't need to come with guidance. common sense can not be imparted!

Soldato
Well I can't afford a VR headset, so presumably I have nothing worth burgling and I don't have to care?

Besides, I bet your paperwork will say something about being aware of your surroundings at all times, no? That covers this and many other similar scenarios.

Back
Top Bottom