Last of US Part 2 for PC?

Soldato
This 'could' be the push I needed to sell my ps4 pro. Now HZD is on it's way (still havent finished it), the only reason I was hanging on was for this game.

Plus I didn't really want to buy both the Series X and PS5

Hmmmmmm

Soldato
All these rumours of PS4 games coming to PC are very intriguing. Would love to play some of the older titles (Spiderman, God of War and Zero Dawn) so I hope this is true.

Probably wont be at the same time as PS releases though

Associate
All these rumours of PS4 games coming to PC are very intriguing. Would love to play some of the older titles (Spiderman, God of War and Zero Dawn) so I hope this is true.

Doubt they will release at the same time but hopefully something like 1 year after they release on playstation they release on PC

Soldato

I want to play God of War.

I reckon RDR2 coming to PC has set a precedent for more console games to come to PC.

Soldato
I've given up waiting on this game. They've left it so long that all the hype they'd built up with the last game is pretty much used up now.

Meanwhile the rest of the world can't wait for it.

I reckon RDR2 coming to PC has set a precedent for more console games to come to PC.

It was always very likely RDR2 was coming to PC though, Rockstar have always been a multiplatform developer and it was only the original RDR that was the exception to that.

I'd be very surprised if Sony pushed TLoU2 to launch on PC though, the original was a huge system seller and even a re-release on PS5 would shift some consoles. Perhaps Sony are having a change of heart with the next-gen though.

Back
Top Bottom