Wonky wheel trend

Soldato
Can someone please explain this one to me as I am genuinely baffled.
Why the hell are people angling their wheels upwards?
Doesn't this completely screw up tyre wear?
Don't they realise it looks ****ing stupid?

Soldato
Stance kids? They do it because they want to, same reason anyone modifies any vehicle. To be fair though I thought this fad had kind of passed now, you hardly ever see stance cars on the roads any more.

Associate
Can someone please explain this one to me as I am genuinely baffled.
Where have you been? This look/style/stance has been around for years. I personally like the look on some cars, but when i see a high performance car with way too much negative camber i just think that the owner is a melt and has destroyed the high performance aspect of the car.

Soldato
i think it started with NFS underground and people seeing "more camber=more steering" and it kinda spiralled from there.

yes, yes it does, but it doesn't matter as they'll have them burnt out doing sick diffing in maccy d's car park in short order anyway.

no, for presumably the same reasons people who wear excessive fake tan don't realise either, i suspect possibly a failure somewhere in the optical processing centre of the brain.

Soldato
Yep, nothing cooler than seeing an Austin Allegro on the road.

Even those now. They are so rare.

You can't really go wrong with a classic. Either it has something you just can't get on modern cars and is interesting, or it's funny. It's always a fun talking point.

Last edited:
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom