What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Lol not a fan I take it :p I don't think Joel Kinnaman is in it based on IMDB..boooo :(

Sadly Kinneman is out, it needs to be a different actor due to the re-sleeving anyway.

My problem with Mackie is he has no range, no versatility, frankly he's a pee poor actor who lucked out with his MCU role and that's carrying him at the moment.

I hope i'm proved wrong but all enthusiasm I had for S2 of Altered Carbon died the moment he was announced as the lead. It's a real shame as I like the first so much I watched through twice in the space of a month.

Soldato
Yea, with so many actors to choose from he was a poor choice. TBH Kinneman was pretty wooden but at least he had presence, I feel like watching Mackie will be like looking into a void.

Man of Honour
I just finished binge watching all three series of The Crown. I didn't expect it to be the type of series I like because I'm not into period dramas. I watched it because it was recommended to me and I absolutely loved it. I hope there is a fourth series.

Man of Honour
Finished up my rewatch of all 9 seasons of The US Office and season 14 of Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Trying to decide now whether to rewatch How I Met Your Mother for some Barney Stinson goodness or to try watching something new.

Soldato
Finished up my rewatch of all 9 seasons of The US Office and season 14 of Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Trying to decide now whether to rewatch How I Met Your Mother for some Barney Stinson goodness or to try watching something new.

You would probably enjoy Parks & Rec if you've not seen it. Give it a season or so though.

I just finished up Designated Survivor on Netflix. It's not a bad show still.

Also, finally started onto S7 (final season) of Elementary, which I think is one of the better shows I've ever watched.

Back
Top Bottom