Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 23rd January 2020]

Man of Honour
Uncharacteristically poor game from Robertson, Allison was outstanding despite conceding. Its another win and as the commentator said another question answered. They say in sport all you can do is beat the person in front of you and thats all Liverpool can do , keep answering the questions when posed and this Wolves time asked a really big question. If Wolves can keep this group of players together and add to them, they could be really kicking on in the next few years.

Don
It's becoming a bit surreal now. 32 wins and a draw from our last 33 League games. This will never happen again.
Surely now Liverpool can concentrate on the cups and turn off for the league unless Klopp just want to break records. Treble potential for sure.
We might rest the odd player around the Atletico ties but nothing major and I can't see us resting anybody for the FA Cup games until it's 100% confirmed.

Soldato
Tbf ive seen it and it wouldnt ruin any enjoyment of the film at all it's great also it's been at cinema for ages now so I can see why one would assume most people have seen it.

Don
Ok, we can forget about the film now. If there was any potential spoiler it was accidental and talking about it more will only make spoiling it more likely.

Don
I wonder whether a big club will take a gamble on Traore? He's not a great player but his pace and power is just mad. He'll have games where he frustrates the life out of you but there's always the potential for him to win a game on his own, regardless of the side he's up against.

Soldato
I wonder whether a big club will take a gamble on Traore? He's not a great player but his pace and power is just mad. He'll have games where he frustrates the life out of you but there's always the potential for him to win a game on his own, regardless of the side he's up against.
He's another Shaqiri imo, albeit a very different style of player. He'll excel at a mid table club. At a big club he'll be a player occasionally brought on to change a game. It depends what he wants out of a career, I guess.

He could develop mind, he's still young

Don
Ole breaths a sigh of relief as Watford get knocked out of the Cup by Tranmere..........although Utd losing to Tranmere isn't out of the question I suppose.
He's another Shaqiri imo, albeit a very different style of player. He'll excel at a mid table club. At a big club he'll be a player occasionally brought on to change a game. It depends what he wants out of a career, I guess.

He could develop mind, he's still young
He'd be a great sub to throw on with 20 mins to go when the opposition are shattered.

Permabanned
Maguire was fully worth the £80 million united paid. :p

Maybe he does need to settle people did instantly expect him to drop in but i said to my mate before Burnley he worried me when United defend i stare at the pitch for peripheral and watch the whole team swing in like a circle on Burnleys 3-4 players and still go 2 dowb awful awful defending.

I do not think he is bad per se, I reckon next year he could be a real rolls royce of a defender but his defensive awareness seems now he needs a different partner the same way Rio needed Vidic. United can afford £80m too heck we can afford another 80m if we could find a Vidic and keep Lindelof as backup. We can sell Rojo Jones Smalling Bailly as they are all useless.

Soldato
Maybe he does need to settle people did instantly expect him to drop in but i said to my mate before Burnley he worried me when United defend i stare at the pitch for peripheral and watch the whole team swing in like a circle on Burnleys 3-4 players and still go 2 dowb awful awful defending.

I do not think he is bad per se, I reckon next year he could be a real rolls royce of a defender but his defensive awareness seems now he needs a different partner the same way Rio needed Vidic. United can afford £80m too heck we can afford another 80m if we could find a Vidic and keep Lindelof as backup. We can sell Rojo Jones Smalling Bailly as they are all useless.

I'm sorry, but he's just not that good. He wasn't that good at Leicester and hasn't been that good for England. Soyuncu's a better defender and Leicester made £60m by offloading Maguire and bringing him in.

Permabanned
I'm sorry, but he's just not that good. He wasn't that good at Leicester and hasn't been that good for England. Soyuncu's a better defender and Leicester made £60m by offloading Maguire and bringing him in.

Well his opta ball playing stats are still ok it is his defending he needs to sort asap. That is what we needed not Lindelof a ball playing CB who is English. I think he will be a top 3 UK defender once he finds a partner at United. But it is not Victor Lindelof imo.

Back
Top Bottom