Overwatch

Soldato
Cool, just sent you a request mate.

I almost always play tank as DPS queues are far too long. I switch between Zarya & Hog mostly. Would class myself as Zarya main to be fair.

Used to play Mcree/Soldier/Tracer a lot before the 2/2/2 change.

Brig is great in this season! If you're good with Rein we'll do pretty good I think!

Yeah it's always nice having a zarya to team up with when your playing rein.

I can't seem to get my Rein past 2900 solo que. I played him quite a lot last season seemed to be stuck at 2800 for around 100 games.

Right now it's at 2450 but just been using that as a warm up or to play with friends this season. I could probably grind that back to 2700 in a few hours.

Soldato
It doesn't seem as dramatic as it did at the time, but me, Ginny and Musty (and 3 other mates of mine, making a 6 stack) had a great overtime win a couple of nights ago. From the first round, they seemed the better team, but we just got rolling and they couldn't stop us...

Caporegime
Having some great games now using the team finder. Finally into gold with support, just to do the same with DPS and Tank.

Love a Rein ult :D

Associate
Anyone else been getting the error "rendering device lost" when playing OW? it was working fine last night then suddenly in the middle of a ranked match i was kicked with that error and it just happened again in a normal game

Soldato
Anyone else been getting the error "rendering device lost" when playing OW? it was working fine last night then suddenly in the middle of a ranked match i was kicked with that error and it just happened again in a normal game

This used to be a really big problem with overwatch, I think AMD and Nvidia went about 6 months without a 100% reliable driver.

Luckily for you nowadays it's just the odd driver that has a problem with the game.

I suggest switching back to your last driver or updating to a newer one.

Associate
This used to be a really big problem with overwatch, I think AMD and Nvidia went about 6 months without a 100% reliable driver.

Luckily for you nowadays it's just the odd driver that has a problem with the game.

I suggest switching back to your last driver or updating to a newer one.
I'll update to a newer one as i can't remember the last time i updated them and see if that helps wasn't sure if the latest patch broke OW or my card was dying lol

Soldato
I'll update to a newer one as i can't remember the last time i updated them and see if that helps wasn't sure if the latest patch broke OW or my card was dying lol

I think it all started after the october 2018 windows update. After that anytime someone got a tdr error the game would just give up completely and rendering device lost.

There was a mega thread stickied on the overwatch forum.

Soldato
Only here to moan!!

Lost 5 games as tank....annoying as *bleep*

Tank is so much better if you have a friend who will tank with you.

I have been off playing some red dead for the last few weeks. I still keep coming back to overwatch even if it's just a quick one or 2 every day.

There is some really horrible matches but some really epic ones to. It's the great moments and epic matches that keep me coming back.

I just try to ignore the bad matches.

Soldato
Tank is so much better if you have a friend who will tank with you

This is very true... Interestingly if anyone has tried the new 1-3-2 experimental mode - at first I thought it would be absolutely crap (and honestly, it is, turns the game into a dumbed down cod deathmatch experience) but what I didn't expect was that it really highlights how big of a difference having a 2nd tank with you actually makes (both to your own ability to survive, and also to your ability to outplay the enemy's tank)

I basically don't care anymore when playing in general if I'm playing solo, see every single game as a total crapshoot whether we win or lose. But playing in a full 6 stack who you play regularly with is absolutely brilliant and the game really shines, I play with a group who take it kind of serious like actually discussing strategies and who will call what, how to call effectively and so on and it really works well; get some great games out of those sessions

Soldato
It's the great moments and epic matches that keep me coming back.

We had one a week or so back (Me as tank, one mate as DPS and one as Healer). One of those ones that started quite well, pushing the cart easily, then you feel the momentum change and we only just got the cart home in overtime. They push and just walk through us. We push in the first part of overtime and get almost no-where so you're expecting them to just walk the point a few meters for the win... (We're RED)

Back
Top Bottom