World of Warcraft: Classic

Soldato
Haha RIP alliance on pvp realms getting this anytime soon then! It will be a no-go for certain factions depending on your server balance.

The quest is either shareable or the drop is collectable in raid, so not as hard as people are making out.

At least they've given us some notice... I believe the mob will start droppin' the note that starts the attunement quest today? :p

Yeap tonight onwards.

Associate
Well I finally saw both a Sorc Dagger and a Mageblade drop in the same MC run, had previously not seen either of them drop since I started raiding. Of course I lost both rolls :rolleyes:
I'm going to be doing BWL with the Scholomance witchblade if this luck continues!

Soldato
mmm shame, was always supposed to be an epic battle I thought, now its just rush, its rubbish.

Ha it isn't anymore, Alliance lose every single AV now, and can barely scrape enough people to kill commanders and get towers, normally just get camped at SH xD

I've just started raiding as my original guild died because everyone stopped playing ("you think you do but you dont" was true for them)

Wiped on Raggy 5 times on sunday, starts to get painful when you can tell it isn't going to happen after the second wipe.

Soldato
Ha it isn't anymore, Alliance lose every single AV now, and can barely scrape enough people to kill commanders and get towers, normally just get camped at SH xD
Not really true, alliance win a lot more AV's then they lose, you just have to get in to the pre-mades games. The issue is when you get an AV with solo queuer's that all end up together. Unlike the horde where the spread of skill is even in all their AV's for alliance you get all the good players with coordination playing together, or all the randoms who dont know what to do or how to coordinate playing together, no middle ground.

A tip for you is when you queue for AV, make sure the battle ground it puts you in to is at the very bottom of this list, this will indicate its a new AV and there will be a good chance to hit a premade group. This is even more so from Wednesday-Sunday where the rankers will be pushing to hit there weekly honor caps.

Soldato
Not really true, alliance win a lot more AV's then they lose, you just have to get in to the pre-mades games. The issue is when you get an AV with solo queuer's that all end up together. Unlike the horde where the spread of skill is even in all their AV's for alliance you get all the good players with coordination playing together, or all the randoms who dont know what to do or how to coordinate playing together, no middle ground.

A tip for you is when you queue for AV, make sure the battle ground it puts you in to is at the very bottom of this list, this will indicate its a new AV and there will be a good chance to hit a premade group. This is even more so from Wednesday-Sunday where the rankers will be pushing to hit there weekly honor caps.

Yea obviously I wasn't talking about premades.

Soldato
On my battlegroup (whichever Pyrewood Village is in) the Horde win nearly 100% of PuG Vs PuG battles. If it's an Ally premade it's still a fight for them. Horde seem to be full of confidence and Ally are demoralised. Horde, more often than not, are prepared to smash into Ally head-on and wreck them if needed, but Ally do everything they can to avoid Horde and go for one all-or-nothing zerg and just give up if it fails the first try.

Soldato
I'm hitting the burnout point now and I'm not sure I'll survive until BWL. None of the stuff I need on my rogue ever drops. Its been over 3 months now since the one and only bloody weapon dropped and I'm just sick of it. Literally cannot progress my character any further unless the game decides to actually put the sodding items into the raid ID. I can't see BWL being any better either and there are already loot arguments so I think it might actually be time to quit.

Soldato
Fair AV fights? Oof, Alliance are not going to like that!
Changing the dimishing returns on repeated honor kills is the worst part of this. From an alliance perspective the wPVP portion of the game is just not bearable due to the server population imbalances, and ruins at lot of world game play at high/max level. This change will just increase horde presence in the world again and is pretty rubbish.

The rest of the AV changes make perfect sense, alliance had an unfair advantage there, but when will blizzard do something about the messed up wPVP balance issues.

Ske

Ske

Associate
Changing the dimishing returns on repeated honor kills is the worst part of this. From an alliance perspective the wPVP portion of the game is just not bearable due to the server population imbalances, and ruins at lot of world game play at high/max level. This change will just increase horde presence in the world again and is pretty rubbish.

Not seen any world PvP since before they introduced BGs tbh. Ok, maybe the odd small rumble in BRM but nothing compared to what it was like before.

Soldato
Not seen any world PvP since before they introduced BGs tbh. Ok, maybe the odd small rumble in BRM but nothing compared to what it was like before.
Yeah mainly because with the current dimishing returns its not so worth it, also with shorter queues then horde will get post changes for av now they have less time to get out in the world.

The only hope is that WSG becomes the optimal way for both alliance and horde to play, and that means shorter queues for Hordes overall and they cant as easily get out in the world again. That would be nice. Standard entry to BRD is still 5+ corpse runs on noggenfogger.

Soldato
I'm still playing on Judgement, although the server isn't exactly healthy at the moment. Also after 4 months of zero drops I finally managed to get Perdition's + CHT in the same run, so I'm pretty much in full BiS now.

Roll on BWL!

Soldato
I imagine they'll just jump ship to WSG if its too much of an issue. Time will tell!

Well premade farming in WSG is rife. I really like WSG and its one of the reasons I play the game. But I'm starting to get disillusioned with it now. They really need to fix the BG system otherwise people like me will just leave.

The zerg/premade problems in AV have now moved to WSG. Great.

And the server I'm on seems to be full of idiots which doesn't help. :(

Back
Top Bottom