Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Caporegime
OP
What modes do you guys play? I stick to ground war mostly because playing other MP modes solo is like hell.

I’m on xbox but happy to cross play if you peeps are, I’ll pop my acti ID up.

Last edited:
Soldato
I generally give any modes a try really. Gun fight is much better with a good team mate though.
I was using the Mk2 yesterday for the crossbow challenge. One match it felt over powered the next it was like using a pea shooter. Nothing seems to feel consistent.

Soldato
God knows what is going on with this game for me today. 1 kill, 15 deaths and 17 assists haha. It feels like everyone just takes loads of bullets. I may have to try my hand at hardcore.

Soldato
Soo, finally get a spare hour to play all week, made sure that the update was downloaded the other day and it's telling me I'm missing dlc.

Wtf. FML.

Soldato
Soo, finally get a spare hour to play all week, made sure that the update was downloaded the other day and it's telling me I'm missing dlc.

Wtf. FML.

The latest patch requires you to load the game up and then say you want to download the patch. And then it'll take you to the PS Store (or equivalent) to download it :rolleyes:

Soldato
The latest patch requires you to load the game up and then say you want to download the patch. And then it'll take you to the PS Store (or equivalent) to download it :rolleyes:

Yeah that patch was a complete mess, why was it so huge in size, I have not noticed anything that's warranted downloading a patch nearly the size of the complete game.

Soldato
I was getting the reset your stats warning when I first downloaded it. Utter mess.

I'm about half way through unlocking the crossbow, heard it's not very good but still want it.

Managed to unlock plat for my smgs and Pistols, not sure I can be bothered with the other guns.

Last edited:

nas

nas

Associate
Anyone on here play HC domination/kill confirmed On ps4? Fed up with been put with randomer who just camp the entire game. I'm close to uninstalling this and going back to BF.
Its cross-play - I'm on XBL, and usually filter to those two and Team Deathmatch.

Back
Top Bottom