** HALF PRICE OCUK MOUSE MATS - WIN A FREE MOUSE **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

I'm looking to make an order for a new batch of OCUK mouse mats so I want to start clearing out the current range. I've made them all half price so grab em while you can!

To make things a little more interesting I'll giveaway a free mouse to whoever can design me the Best Mouse Mat!

Competition will close at the end of February, I'll announce the winner here in the first week of March and the decision about who wins will be mine (send bribe cakes/beer to OCUK HQ FAO: NikTheSHNIK) :)

The prize mouse will be a White Endgame Gear Mouse!

Post your entries in this thread, pop them in spoiler tags and make the images 2000x2000 jpegs please

Buy the half price mouse mats from the links below!

OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £14.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK...-Elite-Tactical-Gaming-Surface-GS-000-OG.html

OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface, All in one tactical input solution for extreme desks, Stitched edges for durability, Polygonal fashion highlights, 1200mm x 600mm x 2mm

Only £14.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £12.49 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK-Mega-Mat-3XL-Elite-Tactical-Gaming-Surface-GS-003-OP.html

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mega Mat Is an all in one tactical input solution for extreme desks. Now stitched Edges for enhanced durability

Only £12.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £8.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK...-Elite-Tactical-Gaming-Surface-GS-001-OE.html

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium offers a high quality stitched edge, premium logo and enhanced surface for longer lifespan and high durability.

Only £8.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Mega Mat XXL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £7.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK-Mega-Mat-XXL-Elite-Tactical-Gaming-Surface-GS-002-OP.html

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat Is an all in one tactical input solution.

Only £7.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Mega Mat Medium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £5.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK-Mega-Mat-Medium-Elite-Tactical-Gaming-Surface-GS-001-OP.html

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat Is an all in one tactical input solution.

Only £5.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I was searching all over for a xxl mat and when I saw them on offer at ocuk I was so happy. Then I got to the cart and saw the delivery cost. ;( If only I had more to buy it would be so worth it.

Soldato
Order going in tomorrow.

The XXL Elite Tactical is a perfect surface for deconstruction projects. Not quite nonslip but near enough for pesky screws!!

@NikTheSHNIK Is there much difference between the first two products to warrant the £2.50 difference?

Associate
From looking at the pictures the more expensive one just has a better pattern. Whereas the cheaper one is the regular plain black with the ocuk logo.
The premium one does look a lot nicer not to mention it is VR compatible.

Soldato
From looking at the pictures the more expensive one just has a better pattern. Whereas the cheaper one is the regular plain black with the ocuk logo.
The premium one does look a lot nicer not to mention it is VR compatible.

I believe the first two have sewn edges to prevent fraying

From what I can tell I think it's just the pretty hatched area that's different... thanks both :)

Only seem to be compatible with the OcUK mug :D :(

OcUK Staff
OP
Order going in tomorrow.

The XXL Elite Tactical is a perfect surface for deconstruction projects. Not quite nonslip but near enough for pesky screws!!

@NikTheSHNIK Is there much difference between the first two products to warrant the £2.50 difference?

@anderp and I designed them and they are way prettier than plain black. These WILL get you laid.

The sublimated printing adds slightly to the cost hence the price difference.

Soldato
May be the perfect time to replace my 3x XL pad. Love it and it's the best pad I've used but it's starting to flare up on the edge (it is washing machine safe if others are considering. I've done it several times)

OcUK Staff
OP
Win a free mouse. Lol.

I hate competitions where you have to buy your prize.

A chance to win a "free" mouse.

It reads to me that you just design the new mat for a chance to win a mouse, buying the cheap mats is a bonus?

Space Monkey is correct. Just send me a design for a mouse mat if you want to win the mouse.

If you want to take advantage of the offer for the mouse mats or not you can still enter the comp. No purchase necessary.

Caporegime
LOl are you guys serious.
ok, last try....

Win a free mouse, Yes a prize in a competition is usually Free. To point it out as such is just utterly bizarre to read.

BtW you should post this in general discussion too so it gets some exposure other than from social media.

Ree

Ree

Associate
spent hours and hours on this..

8f391d5547bb6876e2e0ea43983458fe.png

have i won :confused:

Back
Top Bottom