Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Here is the delivery of my new to me Huracan Performante:

Amazing! Seen the colour in the flesh and it looks so much better in person. My ultimate dream car the Performante. Limited number, so much better to drive than the standard Huracans and although I like the new toys on the EVO, it's just not a performante. Very jealous! Well done, that's an amazing machine. Anyone want to buy my wife? ****, actually I think I'd be able to afford one if she didn't spend all our money :D

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Car has spent the past week being pampered by the Autobrite guys, here is a couple of photos, see my actual thread on the car for more photos, needless to say there new ceramic products give such a deep wet gloss look, really highly recommend them and of course their polishing skills too, paint is now pretty much totally swirl free, better than new. :)

IMG_3417.jpg IMG_3413.jpg IMG_3403.jpg IMG_3407.jpg

Associate
Hi there

Car has spent the past week being pampered by the Autobrite guys, here is a couple of photos, see my actual thread on the car for more photos, needless to say there new ceramic products give such a deep wet gloss look, really highly recommend them and of course their polishing skills too, paint is now pretty much totally swirl free, better than new. :)
IMG_3417.jpg IMG_3413.jpg IMG_3403.jpg IMG_3407.jpg [

That is certainly a car that deserves that kind of treatment. Bet you were cringing driving it home this time of year? I'm bad enough with my 90's Jap rotbox let alone a car like that.

Problem I find is that a car is that good, you swear you will put it away for winter. Then you always end taking it out and getting the biggest :D

OcUK Staff
Not a massive fan of the black wheels on that if I'm honest, love a 458 though.

Even when completely clean they look odd imo

That’s why Ferrari allow customisation so the customer can get exactly what they want and I’m very lucky that for me this is exactly what I want.

I’m not normally a fan of black wheels but on this car I’d have bother other colour or design it’s spot on and they can be seen easily on camera and more so in the flesh it’s impossible not too when behind the wheels is huge ceramic disc and massive yellow callipers.

If it was red silver or gunmetal version of these wheels looks good but on this car the whole car has the perfect specification with the two tone paint contrast, for me it’s perfect and that’s what matters. :)

OcUK Staff
The gloss black wheels match the roof and contrast well with the triple layer yellow paint IMO.

I can’t see any different wheel finish working well on this stunning looking 458.

It is why when I viewed this car a deal had to be done as I could not spec it any bettter myself except for maybe carbon fibre engine bay.

Caporegime
Gibbo said:
I’m not normally a fan of black wheels but on this car...

Quite. I generally think black wheels are awful, but on your 458 they looks great, but I would say they look massively better in the flesh, pictures don’t do them justice and they don’t stand out as much against the discs as they do in real life.

Back
Top Bottom