Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Thanks :) he has been to the vet and is due back next friday, he got giving some more meds, this time for his appetite to try and get him to eat, he is opening his eye lids wider now and even had some purring earlier :)

Caporegime
Well, this is new. Decided to get an early night, for a change.

After an hour of lying restlessly, thinking about work problems, I hear meowing. Softly at first then louder. Becoming insistent.

Get up, ask her what's wrong? She leads me downstairs; I follow. Straight to the "the spot", where she stops and starts purring. The spot, of course, being the place I keep the treats, which she knows I restocked today after being dry for a day or two.

I... I am both impressed and horrified. I hope this doesn't become a thing.

Associate

After an hour of lying restlessly, thinking about work problems, I hear meowing. Softly at first then louder. Becoming insistent.

Get up, ask her what's wrong? She leads me downstairs; I follow. Straight to the "the spot", where she stops and starts purring. The spot, of course, being the place I keep the treats, which she knows I restocked today after being dry for a day or two.

It just became a thing!!

Soldato

aww that is awesome :D

edit: dougal has started to eat, only a small amount but it is awesome that he is starting to, still a massive way to go but a lot more promising than a few days ago :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I know the sadness when your pet is ill and you feel helpless. Hope they improve and have a better time of it.

Finally we think Ronnie is back to his normal self.

This started just before xmas when we noticed his left ear was full of brown gunge - Took him to vet who took a swab and looked down his ear and found it was full of puss - they gave us some ear drops and medication (sold us) but we only got to put one lot of drops in his ear as we took him back -They had another look and kept him overnight to poke around after they put him out. - Turns out the ear drum has burst and there is puss behind the drum. - That ended in a load of antibiotics and painkillers and bring him back in a week or so.

Although we gave him the drugs he still wasn't right - you could tell just by the way he was - anyway not last Saturday but one before he wanted to go out so opened door for him but he sat down and using his back paw scratched ten balls of crap out under his ear. - When he came in there was a red bloody circle just under his ear - would you believe a abscess just under his ear.

A week before we took him in he had had a fight and he must have got bitten in the process and it want bad causing his ear to play up as well - We never spotted it and neither did the Vet when he was under and they were flushing out his ear.
So a week later we took him in today and she did a swab test under the microscope and nothing was found -so great news- We have seen a massive change in him since the other Saturday and this is the final proof - He's in my chair !!

414374124.jpg

Man of Honour
I can see what people say about Ragdolls, having never owned one myself before. She follows me absolutely everywhere - the number of times I have nearly stepped on her because she is sat behind me. When I'm on the computer she jumps on my lap and falls asleep on me. When I pick her up she just goes limp on my arm and dangles.

The other, who isn't a ragdoll, has become a bit more independent and isn't as much of a fan of being picked up anymore - although is still obsessed with my computer screen.

They are both being neutered in a few weeks :(

Soldato
I can see what people say about Ragdolls, having never owned one myself before. She follows me absolutely everywhere - the number of times I have nearly stepped on her because she is sat behind me. When I'm on the computer she jumps on my lap and falls asleep on me. When I pick her up she just goes limp on my arm and dangles.

The other, who isn't a ragdoll, has become a bit more independent and isn't as much of a fan of being picked up anymore - although is still obsessed with my computer screen.

They are both being neutered in a few weeks

Love ragdolls, any pics? :)

Soldato
thanks for all the kindness that every one has posted :)

aww all they cats look adorable, love that ronnie is back to his health and looking cute and i have a soft spot for the wee tuxedo and ragdoll plus that calico has extremely striking markings, they are all adorable, even the laser eyed tabby, i had a similar pic of my old tabby before she past, super lazzzeeerrrs activate :D

just gave some still warm topside to dougal earlier and he sniffed it but went for his 5th fresh water bowl of the day instead....... and he sits at the water bowl waiting on fresh water before he drinks any now hehe cats :p

heres a few pics of him right behind me at said waterbowl taking about 20 mins ago :)

UH3ZMwD.jpg

rSceDzG.jpg

edit: he will sit or lie next to the water bowl and have some drinking on and off, he is still due back at vet on friday but no further emergencies :)

Soldato
hehe thanks and that is awesome, looks the double of tigger :D

when i was building my old rig dougal ran in and tried to jump in it, after i had the motheboard in place lol

Soldato
Lol
Usually they want to lie on the keyboard
Causing all sorts of mayhem
How he got in through the psu hole
Is beyond me he's not a small cat

hehe slinky wee ones cats are :p

dougals curled up on my duvet but he aint touching the fresh top side, he purrs when i try to hand feed him a bit but not biting and he is getting sneakier at failing to get rid of his tablets :p

2 man job feeding him his tabs.

edit: dougals brother ted goes for any optical drive that is ejecting, and i had my force feedback t150 set up playing horizon 4 and suddenly had a big heavy cat appear between wheel and monitor a few times, trampling all over the key board and knocking all my ecigs down and nearly my switch :p

Back
Top Bottom