**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

Soldato
Not really. Unless you have a situation where you are in a trustees relationship where your partner in the dead of night hoverers over your face. If that's the case then you probably need to look at who you choose to live with.

Soldato
My Pixel 4XL is arriving tomorrow and I need a case. I've narrowed it down to the following
  • Offical Google Pixel Fabric Case (Blue)
  • Spigen, Thin Fit
The Spigen is a lot cheaper but the Google case looks much better. Can anyone provide feedback on how well either one protects the phone?

Associate
i went with the spigen Neo-Hybrid, it a few pounds more than the thinfit but i think is better over all. it add's very little to the overall size. i doubt you notice it but does make the phone easier to hold (i went for the black ver which is a slippy wee phone). I've knocked the phone off the table a few times and it taken no damage

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I've got the Latercase on my 4XL at the moment. I don't usually do cases but wanted to protect the camera bump.

0U83Wobl.jpg.png

Soldato
My Pixel 4XL is arriving tomorrow and I need a case. I've narrowed it down to the following
  • Offical Google Pixel Fabric Case (Blue)
  • Spigen, Thin Fit
The Spigen is a lot cheaper but the Google case looks much better. Can anyone provide feedback on how well either one protects the phone?

i have both! i tend to use the spigen more as it is less bulky. the fabric one is lovely to hold and look at but is a tad bulky. never worth the £30 - £35 it costs. the Spigen on the other hand is well worth the £10

Back
Top Bottom