What is your favourite mouse?

Soldato
I don't have as much choice when it comes to mouse selection - I lost the tip of my thumb in a car door when I was a kid! So I'm limited to mice where the side buttons are further back from the front of the mouse. I also have wide-ish hands, and finding something that meets both criteria is tricky. I've got a Zowie S2 on the way, which I'll probably try modding with Lizard Skin on the sides for extra grip and width.

Soldato
Razer Mamba. I've used nothing but these the last 11 or so years. First was a wireless one which lasted a good 7/8 years before I replaced it with a wired one. I want to get another wireless one when I can justify spending the money on it.

(prepared to get told that Razer makes rubbish products)

Soldato
Razer Mamba. I've used nothing but these the last 11 or so years. First was a wireless one which lasted a good 7/8 years before I replaced it with a wired one. I want to get another wireless one when I can justify spending the money on it.

(prepared to get told that Razer makes rubbish products)

Love my Razer keyboard, mice, not so much.

Soldato
Love my Razer keyboard, mice, not so much.

I was the opposite, funnily enough. My Razer keyboard, i think it was lycosa or something, i didn't get along with at all. Well, that's not true, it was fine until I got my current keyboard (Ducky Shine). I feel less willing to risk trying a new mouse than I do a keyboard so it's a case of me sticking with what I know

Soldato
My Intellimouse Pro

Close second my old Mionix Naos

For work use, Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic

To add, choosing a mouse is specific to the individual, just because I like one doesnt mean someone else will, this makes recommending and purchasing a mouse quite difficult, Rocket Jump Ninja on Youtube has lots of great advice

Soldato
Very interesting site, thanks. A little short of product, but good for comparing newer models.
Yeah, hopefully as the database grows it will become even more useful.

Anyone here using the XM1? I'd like to try it... I like the S2 which I just received, but the XM1 looks to be a similar shape at the top back but with more width (oooh matron, etc).

Associate
Got a wireless 602 that decided it wasn't going to connect any more, despite all efforts to convince it otherwise. Replaced with a wired 502 which is a bit plasticky. My favourite was an old MX Revolution, the later revisions (which I have) are nowhere near as good ergonomically for me. Got endless cheaper mice lying around (9 at last count lol). I have too much wireless stuff on my desk..

Associate
Right now I am testing out the Glorious Model D for my channel and I have to say I have been liking it. Feels great in my hand. I was using the Fnatic Clutch 2 signature edition which also feels great in the hand. Side buttons though are not the best because it has some good amount of post travel.

Back
Top Bottom