Video Conference

Associate
Hi,
I was looking for a good wide angle video conference camera. Ideally a unit with good quality sound pick up.
The rooms are not overly large but we do need the sound to be clear at the other end.

Would be great full if some one can make some recommendations.

I was looking at the Logitech unit in the link below. Any one have any experience with this?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-M...88&hvtargid=pla-364478261696&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

Associate
We trialling a medium logitech TAP solution at work which is very simple to use, great for users. However the NUC PC that comes with it is tied to MS Teams (or zoom, or google (NOT interchangeable) so to have a conf with a Zoom client for example isn't possible out of the box as far as I can tell. You can make it work but require a bit of messing around. These are more for inter-company comms where everyone of on the same platform, but limited. Should be ordering a meetup this week as I think they are more flexible, The Tap touchscreen & NUC may be removed and we'll just used the rally cam setup with a PC.

Associate
We've just rolled out 20 odd MS Teams meeting rooms (using Logitech Taps)

We've got the Meetup cameras in most of our small (4-8 seats) rooms & they work really well, feedback from users have been very positive, they were complete overkill for our "phone booths" (1-2 seats) so we ended up using the Logitech C930e cameras

Associate
At the moment it was just part of us replacing our on-prem Skype service & an office refurb

Eventually we'll be looking at implementing a CVI to enable meetings with zoom users etc..

Back
Top Bottom