Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
The same as the dems interpretation of what Trump meant in his Ukrainian call.

Schiff himself made up a load of lies about that call.

We arent talking about him though, we are talking about you. So if what you did is exactly the same as what Schiff did in your video then I assume we are entitled to think that you are saying you are a liar as well then?

Soldato
"So that we can fight Russia over there and we don’t have to fight Russia here." Adam Schiff"

Schiff is an idiot. He even got The Founders wrong.

And that piece of paper with unknown writing on.
The reason that is not in evidence is because it has to be verified.

I see Bernie is being laid in to again by H(hag) Clinton.
She's a has been and should just **** off.

Caporegime
Yes, that's what i did when i paraphrased Schiffs thinking Russia is going to invade the US.

You said he made up a load of lies about the call.

He didn't, and it was quite obvious (to anyone who was paying attention) what he was doing. He was paraphrasing it and showing how "mobster like" the whole thing sounded

Caporegime
It's funny how overtly literal Trump supporters on here take things and then in the same breath, concoct the most outlandish thing from nothing.

In other news Susan Collins found Nadler's cover up accusations 'unsettling', she wrote the note that convinced Chief Justice Roberts to tell him off. The majority of Mainers think Trump abused his powers so lets see how well she does in November for her selective hurt. You have on juror stating he won't act as a fair one, McConnell admitting the same thing and the rest of them voting to block witnesses but sure Susan - how unsettling. She's very good at using the most middle of the ground/milk toast terminology.

Caporegime
It's funny how overtly literal Trump supporters on here take things and then in the same breath, concoct the most outlandish thing from nothing.

In other news Susan Collins found Nadler's cover up accusations 'unsettling', she wrote the note that convinced Chief Justice Roberts to tell him off. The majority of Mainers think Trump abused his powers so lets see how well she does in November for her selective hurt. You have on juror stating he won't act as a fair one, McConnell admitting the same thing and the rest of them voting to block witnesses but sure Susan - how unsettling. She's very good at using the most middle of the ground/milk toast terminology.

The senate race this year will be really interesting. Its a really bad map/amount of GOP senators up for re-election so there is every chance they could lose the senate.

At least if Trump does win again but the Dems keep the house and take the senate, he will be somewhat neutered.

Caporegime
I would be shocked if the Dems lost the House, it was near impossible to retake the Senate however I reckon that is now 'unlikely'. Another 4 years of Trump might be more manageable if McConnell goes - he's done far more damage to America.

Even if they don't retake the Senate, a silver lining for me would be Collins getting booted out. Had enough of pretending to play both sides and be a 'moderate Republican'.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I would be shocked if the Dems lost the House, it was near impossible to retake the Senate however I reckon that is now 'unlikely'. Another 4 years of Trump might be more manageable if McConnell goes - he's done far more damage to America.

Even if they don't retake the Senate, a silver lining for me would be Collins getting booted out. Had enough of pretending to play both sides and be a 'moderate Republican'.

Exactly she says what people want to hear, careful to appease both sides but when it comes to the crunch will gladly follow marching orders when told to do so.

Caporegime
Ah but the GAO are Hillary/Bernie/Biden/Obama democrat far lefty antifa stooges who were planted by the derp stoat to thwart our noble and athletic savour the great Lord Trump of the spray on tan.
Lol :D

So you're dismissing the GAO report because it started 5 weeks ago and concluded last week?.

Of course he is, it doesn’t fit his narrative does it?? ;).

Soldato
Thank pixie god that I won't have to hear from the Democrats repeating themselves for another 36+ hours.

I see they never showed the top professor of law who said (testified to the lower house), that the Democrats was over stepping the law.

Soldato
But I'm not criticising you for speculating. I'm disputing your initial assertion for which there is no evidence.

If there were emails/texts/witnesses/phone records showing Obama ordered the surveillance of the Trump campaign for his own purposes, then i would give your accusation some merit.

Do you believe spying occurred? or do you not think that happened?

Well no he's disagreed without providing proof. I will ask again - what will your position be if he turns up nothing? You seemed much more eager to read previous IG reports as seen in the SC Trump thread but completely dismiss this one.

I'll believe whatever comes out at the end of it all. The truth will have to come out eventually..

There was nothing wrong with me looking out for the IG report, but when Durham and Barr say literally less than an hour after the IG report is released that they do not agree with the conclusion, i'll sit up and listen to them, considering Durham is above Horowitz in the pecking order. Durham had been working in the background, no one really knew he was what he was doing.

Soldato
Why don't all the Trump fans come clean, admit he's guilty and simply tell us they don't care. That would be easier to take than trying to convince everyone he did nothing wrong.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom