Solskjær... on borrowed time + board/ownership issues

Caporegime
Outfoxed? Didn't Spurs miss 1000 chances that day?

Yes because they decided to sit back on the lead which was a risky manouver but up until the goal we were totally dominant.

You could have said the same about Liverpool at home this season. You had about a billion shots but for the first spell up until United scored we totally tore you apart.

Again from a totally inept manager Vs someone who has been at the top for ten years +.

Don
Almost all that xg was the goal that should have been ruled out for a foul.

And I really don't remember the Spurs game that way Adam but anyway, I hope he's given more time too but for different reasons.

Man of Honour
when you let Lukaku, Hererra, Fellani, Sanchez all leave in the past year you need to bring in replacements for them.

I think the argument would be that they already had the replacements for them, i.e. Greenwood to replace Lukaku, McTominay to replace Hererra, James brought in to replace Sanchez and a toilet brush to replace Fellaini (in all seriousness, Fellaini probably didn't suit the style OGS wanted to play).

fez

fez

Caporegime
Liverpool and City work well because the team has been moulded over the years. Some of Cities top players are ten years at the club. Man Utd's current squad are still very much in their infancy.

When people say that City and Liverpools side and success has taken years to come they act like both teams were utter **** along the way. Liverpool have been playing fluid, high tempo pressing football with a lot of success almost since Klopp came in. The difference was that they hadn't quite perfected it or got the personnel for it. They were brilliant at time, naive at others. Erratic. They were not the directionless mess that we see at United still. If we continue this way with Ole for another 3 years we will end up with a different set of players who still don't know what they are doing on the pitch.

Soldato
Manchester United in talks with former PSG director of football Antero Henrique

Manchester United have long been linked with directors of football, with half promises coming from the club on several occasions about a new way forward in the transfer market.

Several names have been pushed forward, and the latest comes from TMW. They report Manchester United are in talks with Antero Henrique, for him to become their new ‘market man’.

There’s very little detail given on the former PSG director of football, just that the Premier League club are in talks with Henrique and could appoint him as their new ‘market man’.

He would be the ‘head’ of Manchester United’s transfers, so work like his role at PSG.

Henrique had a few issues towards the end of his time with the French club, with some relationships turning sour, as often happens. He was then replaced by Leonardo, with the Brazilian returning to the Ligue 1 side after a previous spell there.

Right now, this could just one more link with one more name.

Given it’s coming from Italy, this very much isn’t likely to be an Ed Woodward ‘brief’.

source: https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/cal...are-antero-henrique-come-uomo-mercato-1342354

Less control for ED WoodWard the better

fez

fez

Caporegime
Getting the "market man" from PSG sounds like a really stupid thing to do. We don't have the money or the appeal of PSG. We aren't looking at the same players they would be looking to bring in.

Man of Honour
OP
He actually said this today:

Alexis will come back in the summer and will prove us all wrong.

The man is delusional. He’s just a yes man for Woodward and the Glazers. Disgraceful.

I can’t see all of these club issues being fixed so I think we’re in serious trouble. I actually think our best hope is for things to get worse and hope it causes a shake up. Starting with a competent manager.

Caporegime
He has to say that really, it's just media talk. He's not going to say anything else while we're trying to get rid of him. He said in the summer that he was going to play lots of games for us this season and then 2 weeks later he was at Inter.

Man of Honour
OP
He has to say that really, it's just media talk. He's not going to say anything else while we're trying to get rid of him. He said in the summer that he was going to play lots of games for us this season and then 2 weeks later he was at Inter.

Given the storm around the club at the moment, there are far better ways he could have mentioned Alexis.

Soldato
I've had enough of ole now hes out of his depth and is tactically incompetent the glaziers have ruined us and made us a laughing stock I was told the other day by a American that the glaziers are loathed in America aswell

Soldato
Apparently Woodward house has been attacked with flares and graffiti one of the flares ignited according to the mirror the sun reporting it now as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom