Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Which version if it place as its showing different ones lol. Cant you tell I have been away form PC for some time.

I play mainly 10v10 domination as less camping and the matches are fairly even. So select multiplayer and goto filter located near quick play and select the mode you want. You may prefer the small maps and less players but loads to choose from in this game.

If you meant which version to buy just get the standard edition.

Soldato
Anyone else's game feel a lot more fast paced after the update?
Also lower fps but I clicked yes when it said restore optimum settings or something, still runs fine.
Was getting dizzy after a few shipments.

Its wierd you say that,i bought the game when it first came out,Played it for a while then stopped because i just thought what a load of crap (gameplay wise) and not played it for ages,Well tried it again last night and it feels so wierd,So much faster paced its like everyone has insta aim and spray crazy,too much for me il go back to battlefield :D

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Its wierd you say that,i bought the game when it first came out,Played it for a while then stopped because i just thought what a load of crap (gameplay wise) and not played it for ages,Well tried it again last night and it feels so wierd,So much faster paced its like everyone has insta aim and spray crazy,too much for me il go back to battlefield :D

Play in Hardcore mode its a little slower paced, Search and Destroy is very very good for this reason.

Back
Top Bottom