Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Are you a member of a local magic club or society if you are not you will pick up loads of information etc from other members.

I have been a member of The Magic Circle for the last 12 years.

If you need any more info send me a pm :)

Cheers all

That's fantastic, Roman. Thanks for replying.

No, I'm not a member of any clubs or societies but last year a Magic Bar opened not too far from me (Llandudno) and I notice they host society meetings and lectures as well as public performances. I intend to go along to watch a performance one evening, when I get a chance (things are a bit hectic at the moment and I don't get much time for anything).

Magic has been a valuable distraction lately. I spent many hours yesterday in A&E and a lot of that time was spent practicing a couple of Spellbound routines I'm working on. It's one of the few things keeping me relatively sane at the moment.

Thanks again.

Soldato
Have to agree, I have two of them, one in the Lounge/Living room (depending on what you call the room with the sofa and the TV in it) which is connected to Alexa for ease of turning things on/off or changing what is active. Then in the bedroom I have the slightly older Harmony one with hub for the TV and Roku. Been using a harmony in one form or another since the old 525 (probably about a decade ago) and wouldn't be without one now.

Anyway as for my purchase (with Harmony charging dock just visible bottom left :))

KizibSrl.jpg

They are fantastic.
I had an ultimate in the living room before the elite now that's moved to the lads room and also in the bedroom I have another ultimate.

And #metoo
b8N1A3W.jpg
8l6CPce.jpg

Caporegime
It is Event Flow but I can't find an export option though??!

I got a new watch strap from Crown & Buckle. The Obsidian one piece adjustable NATO.

WqvlrRC.jpg

Thanks, thought it was.

Had a look too and could have sworn there was an option.... Oh well, the way mine is looks pretty similar to yours anyway!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The thumb wheel is a thing of beauty. I've already customised a few application specific buttons. I have one for my browsers to activate video aspect ratio to fit 21:9 when needed as many youtube videos and Netflix etc don't scale to lose the borders and fill 21:9. This saves me having to press a key combo on the keyboard.

The scope of how deep you can configure everything even my keyboard's FN button acts as a duolink action for the mouse unlocking a secondary layer of global or application specific commands. Madness.

I was getting tired of having to charge the G900 every 32 hours as well.

Caporegime
How is it for gaming i.e. input lag?

Love my g703, best mouse I have used to date but switch between my laptop and desktop occasionally so the mx would be great here...

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Side by side the G900 vs MX Master 3 you can tell the G900 has ever so slightly lower input latency so for competitive gaming maybe it's not for you. But for normal gaming it's no problem at all and is in typical Logitech fashion. For everything else it's a very accurate sensor from what I can tell. It's definitely not designed to be a gaming mouse even in the software as there isn't even a visual number as to the sensor values just a slider:

fmvnS2o.jpg

Soldato
The thumb wheel is a thing of beauty. I've already customised a few application specific buttons. I have one for my browsers to activate video aspect ratio to fit 21:9 when needed as many youtube videos and Netflix etc don't scale to lose the borders and fill 21:9. This saves me having to press a key combo on the keyboard.

The scope of how deep you can configure everything even my keyboard's FN button acts as a duolink action for the mouse unlocking a secondary layer of global or application specific commands. Madness.

I was getting tired of having to charge the G900 every 32 hours as well.

Is that done via some browser extension, forcing 21:9?

I ended up 'downgrading' to a G305 because I hate charging via cables full stop. Love me batteries. :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It is yes, Ultrawideo for Firefox and Ultra Wide Video for Edge.

Charging not an issue here now, 70 days continuous use from a full charge or 3 hours from just a 1 minute charge.

Associate
I have the mk2 MX. Well, I have 2, one for work when I am in London and one for the home office. Such a great mouse, I don't know how they managed to get so much battery life out of it. I have been thinking of upgrading to the new one but can't quite justify it yet!

Caporegime
I didn't realise they'd released a third version! My first and second gen are still going strong so can't justify upgrading yet. :( They are fantastic mice though.

I have the 2 and was looking forward to the 3 coming out. Sadly although they improved a couple of things, some more major things they have taken a step backwards with the 3. It has slower polling than the 2 and worst of all, it has much higher lag.

So I will be sticking with my v2 until they bring out v4.

Back
Top Bottom