Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Conveniently forgetting all the other witnesses who aren't publishing a book.

Who are those? I mean the ones with evidence and not hear say.

How is it a non story? Bolton just confirmed the quid pro quo. He's not even the first to do so, he's just another in the long line of witnesses.

Again NO.

"Bolton said he submitted a hard copy draft of his manuscript to the NSC several weeks ago for "pre-publication review," but insisted he had not shared it with anyone else."

As said. It has to pass through the NSC. The same happens to all gov people bringing out books.

https://www.scribd.com/document/444380215/Bolton-letter Boltons lawyer

Caporegime
Who are those? I mean the ones with evidence and not hear say.
Vindman (present on the call), Hill (confirmed prior meetings to the call that Trump wanted Burisma/Biden investigated from Sondland), Sondland (took directions from Trump), Volker (one of the three amigos who also corroborated the need for the investigations and a WH visit for Zelensky) and Yovanovitch to name but a few.

Soldato
Vindman (present on the call), Hill (confirmed prior meetings to the call that Trump wanted Burisma/Biden investigated from Sondland), Sondland (took directions from Trump), Volker (one of the three amigos who also corroborated the need for the investigations and a WH visit for Zelensky) and Yovanovitch to name but a few.

Not forgetting all those who aren't allowed to testify. ;) It's as though crime is a fantasy, may as well demolish all those prisons and let everyone out.

Soldato

Oh you mean Dr Hill that thought that Vindman was not right for the job and was to political?
What most are saying is 3rd\4th hand hear say.

Caporegime
Trump: "I'm completely innocent - The transcripts and witnesses will vindicate me."
Democrats - "OK - Can we read the full transcripts"
Trump: "No"
Democrats "Well can we hear from the witnesses who will vindicate you?
Trump: No

Hmmm

Caporegime
Oh you mean Dr Hill that thought that Vindman was not right for the job and was to political?
What most are saying is 3rd\4th hand hear say.

Vindman was on the call. That's first hand. Sondland was instructed by Trump (including a call other witnesses heard). That's first hand.

So you started with saying it's hearsay/no one has evidence. Only address one of four presented to you and then revert back to saying 'most are 3rd/4th hand'....

Do you think all of these people are lying? The man who donated $1m to Trump and personal appointee and the career professionals or the president who is a pathological liar (>15,000 misleading statements in a little over 3 years). I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Soldato
How did they explain away Trumps illegal spying for personal gain?

What spying? what propaganda channel did you get that conspiracy from... Full on TDS here.

How did they explain away a member of Trumps inner core team saying Trump is guilty and was doing it all to gain an illegal advantage for 2020.

Who are you talking about and where is house evidence to back it up? you really are just spewing CT's now.

How did they explain away the Government Accountability Office (GAO) ruling report that found Trump guilty?

Where is that in the house's articles of impeachment?

How did they explain away that Ukraine know about the pressure before the phone call and the pressure was more than just money and linked into giving Trump illegal foreign aid?

Ukraine didn't know. The newly elected president of Ukraine is record as saying so.

Last edited:
Soldato
What evidence is there that Trump directed the spying? i havent seen that.

you won't see it as @Pottsey made it up. It's total TDS BS.

Zelensky/Ukraine has received more weaponry and assistance under Trump than Obama. There's no reason for him to lie, there was no leverage to take advantage of.

100% true but the anti-trump TDS mob will say it's irrelevant. They're calling Zelensky/Ukraine liars despite the international media reporting they knew nothing of the Aid, let alone it being held until concerns over corruption in Ukraine.

Caporegime
Things that never happen:

Someone who has been charged with something and who is now in court is totally innocent and has documentation and multiple fact witnesses that could exonerate him. However they refuse to release the documentation or let the people who could exonerate them testify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom