Finally, I get my day in court!

Soldato
It is a shame that in serious assaults like this that the perps are not charged/sentenced on the basis of what the outcome would have been, but for medical intervention.

Today we have a situation where time and time again, Violent thugs, quite literally, get away with Murder simply because their victims were fortunate enough to have good doctors!

:mad:

Caporegime
the other thing with court is the other cases may drag on. which means yours get pushed back. it may be many months down the line before you need to actually give evidence as other cases are in front and haven't been finished.

i remember when i had to go 2-3 times before i could give evidence over a period of several months.

Soldato
All the Best @Vidar Hope you get some satisfaction from today. Also hope your operations go well.

It's shocking what you went through and what you are still going through.

Soldato
I wish you luck, and hope you get the outcome you want. Their punishment will be nothing compared with what you have had to live with unfortunately.
Thugs.

Soldato
Good luck but be prepared for the whole thing to get called off at the last minute. Been involved in 2 cases and both got cancelled/rescheduled numerous times.

Capodecina
Soldato
Your injuries sound horrendous, from some louts who were probably "tired and emotional" and I hope you get better and can move on.
However, other than expressions of sympathy from strangers I'm not quite sure what the point of the thread is :confused:

Back
Top Bottom