** STARE INTO THE VOID WITH KOLINK **

OcUK Staff
Available for preorder today, we have the latest case in the Kolink range - The Void. The Void is named due to it's distinctive front panel, with an RGB strip and V shaped infinity mirror used to create an aesthetically pleasing effect. Alongside this, the Void sports a rear ARGB fan, which along with the front panel, can be controlled by either the supplied 3-Pin ARGB connector, or via the button the I/O panel. On top of this the Void has a full tempered glass side panel, space for 310mm VGA cards, 160mm CPU coolers, 180mm ATX PSU's plus support for 240mm radiators on the front panel. There's space for ATX motherboards, and the shroud is vented for better airflow. The I/O panel comprises of 2 x USB3.0 ports, alongside 2 x USB2.0 ports, mic/audio ports & the RGB button.

Despite all this, the Void comes in at a very wallet friendly £46.99, and stock will be arriving tomorrow so not long to wait! Once again, I think Kolink have nailed the price/performance ratio with the Void.

Also available for preorder, we have the new KLM-002 chassis. Able to be orientated both horizontally and vertically (using the supplied stand), the KLM-002 is great for places where space is at a premium. With a Micro-ATX form factor, space for a 3.5" & 2.5" drive or 3 x 2.5" drives using the provided brackets, SFX PSU support, low profile GPU support up to 150mm and low profile 75mm CPU coolers, the KLM-002 would excel as a media centre or HTPC, plus is ideal for the education or office sector. There's a pre-installed 80mm fan as standard, along with an I/O panel with a USB3.0 port plus 2 x USB2.0 and audio/mic ports. Stock will be available early February so preorder now!

Kolink Void RGB Midi Tower Case - Black Window @ £46.99 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower for motherboards up to ATX, Infinity mirror-effect front & RGB, 1x 120mm dARGB-LED fan pre-installed, Rads up to 240mm, 2x 3.5/2.5"- & 2x 2.5" slots, Removable dust filters

Only £46.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kolink KLM-002 Micro-ATX Desktop Case - Black/Grey @ £29.99 inc VAT

Compact Micro-ATX case from Kolink, horizontal or vertical orientation, designed as a compact space-saving case for schools or offices, for SFX power supplies, one pre-installed 80mm fan

Only £29.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
isnt their a slight design flaw there on the matx case, the power cable coming out of the front left side. wouldnt that also make that stand unusable. and if up the other way, power cable sticking up in the air

OcUK Staff
OP
isnt their a slight design flaw there on the matx case, the power cable coming out of the front left side. wouldnt that also make that stand unusable. and if up the other way, power cable sticking up in the air

90 degree power cables exist! It even mentions needing one for the vertical orientation in the spec.

pw-349.jpg

Back
Top Bottom