Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Anyone disable cross play? I'm tempted as any game with console players, it ends up in them just camping like crazy.

Yep. I think a lot do.
Not so much the camping, an ak47 through the wall, grenade or rocket soon sorts them but the ps4, xbox and pc with pad connected players get auto-aim assist which in realist is more like an aim-bot.

I tried it and it snaps on to enemies at mid - long distance.

Playing against console / pad players at close - mid range is easy. On the larger maps though the aim assist is almost impossible to play against if only using a keyboard & mouse

Soldato
I'm really impressed with this. Looks great, performs great (1080ti) and single player campaign has been really good so far. :)

It only gets better with the gun unlocks and gun attachment unlocks.
I really like how everyone can have the same weapon, but at the same time everyones can be totally different. E.g. laser, no laser, no stock, full stock, various scopes, sniper, close range, no underbarrel, specific underbarrel, perk / no perk all which change speed of movement, aim down sight speed, scope glint, accuracy, range, power...

Currently having fun with an 8x sniper scoped AK47, with no stock and RPK barrel. Highly in-accurate due to masses of recoil but its a high powered, mobile full auto sniper :D

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Its great fun have to say, now if they could do maps the size of pubg it would be fantastic game well it wouldn't as it would get ruined by cheaters.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
TBH unless i am playing Search and Destroy I really couldnt tell a cheater from any other player due to the pace it plays at.

I've seen a few suspect players, seems to be wallhacks to me. The tell-tale sign is watching the Kill Cam replay and see them following you exactly through the wall. Unless there is a perk or something that they are using?

Soldato
I've seen a few suspect players, seems to be wallhacks to me. The tell-tale sign is watching the Kill Cam replay and see them following you exactly through the wall. Unless there is a perk or something that they are using?

I've been shot a few times with people being a bit... Off.

But normally, I'll watch killcam back and I can hear my character coming and they react to the noise.

I think those with decent sound setup have a great advantage. I know I've been labelled as a wall hacker a couple of times because of it. Threw a knife preempting a running target as he went through a door. He shouted that he had that silence running perk on at the time, even so, you can still hear the footsteps.

Back
Top Bottom