Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
PCP doesn't just offer a monthly payment with a balloon at the end if you wish to keep it, it also offers the ability to hand the car back with minimal effort should your financial circumstances change and joint responsibility on getting faults and repairs fixed under warranty. The interest I paid on PCP was less than the compensation package I've had from dealers over the 3 years when they've messed around warranty repairs. Without getting the PCP finance company involved I doubt I'd have had some of the repairs done as the dealer/manufacturer deemed the faults "within tolerance" but my right to reject the car even after a year was stronger, so the finance arm negotiated with the dealer to get it fixed.

Soldato
PCP doesn't just offer a monthly payment with a balloon at the end if you wish to keep it, it also offers the ability to hand the car back with minimal effort should your financial circumstances change and joint responsibility on getting faults and repairs fixed under warranty. The interest I paid on PCP was less than the compensation package I've had from dealers over the 3 years when they've messed around warranty repairs. Without getting the PCP finance company involved I doubt I'd have had some of the repairs done as the dealer/manufacturer deemed the faults "within tolerance" but my right to reject the car even after a year was stronger, so the finance arm negotiated with the dealer to get it fixed.
I know. I'm not knocking PCP. We looked at all options for this particular case and this worked out best for us. I'd have no issue in a lease, just didn't fit!

Soldato
Finished my bedroom setup as my mission LX1s arrived. Such a great budget setup. Feels so much more high end than the cost.

Very pleased with the outcome of that. Sound is great and can connect to the amp using bluetooth, so can connect phones to it too for general music, or just use Alexa on the fire stick to play music, too. Very happy.

Caporegime
I used to yep, I was pretty transparent about the entire thing on here which is why you know :) I suppose I could have posted in here that I bought a new car every 6 months ;)

Clearly you should've, could've been a baller.

(This thread is ridiculous for bragging anyway, I suspect the vast majority of the crap bought in here is on credit anyway)

I could go out tomorrow and buy a McLaren if I wanted and be the star of this thread for a few posts but then I'm stuck with a moneypit and a ton of debt for ages. Bit extreme but loads of crap in here is exactly the same principle.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Looks good, did you buy it outright? I'm unsure how I feel about people saying they bought a car when it's on PCP.

Just read my comment back and yea it was pretty poor. It wasn’t supposed to come across that way :p I need to stop doing quick posts from my phone while I’m busy.

Soldato
The local pharmacy don't normally sell these but they were kind enough to order an extra box in for me.

Caring for an elderly relative means that I'm washing my hands very often and it's taking its toll on the skin. Hopefully these will give them a breather.

IMG-20200128-115300749-2.jpg

Associate
its the second most expensive purchase people will make after a home

Really depends on priorities. I've spent far more on holidays ... but then my car is an 06 plate that cost less than my week in New York with the Mrs.

I have zero interest in cars. Each to their own.

As for my new item ... a lovely early 90's Patagonia Synchilla complete with clashing purple and bright blue details:

NmkmjOS.jpg

Probably won't be keeping it but it's something I've wanted to try for a while.

Back
Top Bottom