Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Anyone got a TLDR of this thread? I tried catching up but there's like a million people with different angles and now my brain is brokesies :(

TL;DR version

Trump lies
Trump gets caught in a lie
Whistleblower comes forward and says Trump lies
The House open an investigation on these Trump lies
The House impeached Trump
The House sends the Impeachment docs to Senate for them to decide if Trump should be removed

The Senate wants to overrule due process and clear Trump because he’s never lied in his life

* Trump uses Twitter to mount a defence

Caporegime
Anyone got a TLDR of this thread? I tried catching up but there's like a million people with different angles and now my brain is brokesies :(

Trump is guilty. GOP will deliver not guilty and not properly try him or view evidence or witness. Anyway, Obama did the same and he got away with it scott free. Some UK people seem to have TDS and dont think Trump can do any wrong and keep posting fake information in an effort to distract/deflect.

Oh and it was all Hilary's fault and she needs to go to jail.

Thats about it, round and round.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
^ Just LOL if you're "not a Trump fan, just asking questions guys!" yet have posted 197 times in a thread which only has 1207 posts.

Just wait until he requotes your post but changes it with some stupid troll comment and tries to pass as being humorous and intelligent. That will be his only rebuke because he can't refute your observation.

Soldato
Just saw that cnn tried to tear in to Harvard Law School Professor Alan Dershowitz.
But it backfired and cnn was shown what a bunch of idiots they are.....well done Democrat Alan Dershowitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom